23rd April 2012, 07:27 PM
kaif..

Which are the courses to do Robotics in Mumbai after T.Y.BSc with Physics?

whic is courses for doing robotics in mumbai after ty.basc with physics ?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  2. List of courses available under Robotics? Duration of these courses?
  3. Best robotex engineering colleges in India? -- [New]
  4. Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Courses to take up to become a Robotics Engineering? List of worlds best colleges?
  6. Which subject is better for TYBSc? How to do a job in Defence field?
  7. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  8. List of PG courses related to Robotics offered by IITs or IISc?
  9. How to do MMBS after scoring 42% in TYBSc?
  10. How to study Physics or robotics after completing graduation in Information Technology
  11. Can I get into the field of Robotics after completing MSc in IT?
  12. University of Mumbai Science - Information Technology TYBSc 6th Sem Customer Relationship Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. After completing BSc in Chemistry what can I do in Food Tech, B.Tech or M.Tech in Food Tech? Popular college having less fee structure?
  14. Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?
  15. How to do Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech? Which universities are offering Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech?
  16. How to do robotics in Biotech? Which are the colleges offering the courses?
  17. Courses offered by TICR after graduation in Zoology? What is the admission process?
  18. Can I study Robotics in future after passing BSc Physics(Hons)?
20th June 2012, 08:34 PM
GURINDER BILLING

Default Re: Which are the courses to do Robotics in Mumbai after T.Y.BSc with Physics?

hi!!
Robotics is the very good branch if you want to become a good designer or engineer.
there are many courses of robotics .
the courses of robotics have four years duration after 12th class.
you can get addmission in robotics after 12th by giving the exam of IIT .

THE COURSE HAVE FOLLOWING FIELD:-
1.Artificial Intelligence
2.Computer Aided Manufacturing
3.Computer Integrated Manufacturing System
4.Computational Geometry
5. Robot Motion Planning,
6.Digital Electronics and Micro-processors
7.Robot Manipulators

Institutes in India offering courses in Robotics

1.Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
2.National Institute of Technology, the University of Hyderabad- M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
3.Jadavpur University, Kolkata
4.Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
5. Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Prasanthinilayam, Tamil Nadu- M.Tech
6.PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu) Mechanical (Robotics as an elective subject)
7.Innobuzz Knowledge Solutions, Pitampura, New Delhi.

ALL THE BEST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?