24th April 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get internship for my final year project?

Myself Preeti.Biradar, persuing 1st year Mtech(DEC) at AMCEC Bangalore. I would like to know the procedure to get internship for my final year project.Plz inform me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for internship to complete final year project work?
  2. How to do internship project in MNC? I am pursuing MCA Final Year
  3. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  4. Which are the companies providing internship for M.Tech final year project
  5. Procedure to apply in Project Internship for MBA(Marketing) 1st year student?
  6. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  7. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  8. How to do internship project in MNC? I am pursuing MCA Final Year project
  9. What is the procedure to apply for internship in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  11. Procedure to do internship in communication industries?
  12. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing internship as M.Tech 2 year project?
  14. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students? -- [New]
  15. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
  16. How can I apply for yearly internship programme for pursuing final year project?
  17. Procedure for internship being in third year of MCA and doing a live project?
  18. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
6th August 2012, 03:19 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to get internship for my final year project?

Hi,
Internship for a student level project is not something that you can opt or try for on your own. You must be having a university notice board. Check that regularly. Many a times other colleges or organizations hold such small time internship program. They always want students to come with good projects for that. If you see such advertisement then you apply for it. Make sure that your college teachers are fully aware of the application that you have made. So if your application seems impressive to that institution and they call you for an interview, then you will need a consent from your teachers itself. If they know about your application then only they can give you their consent.
Also when you start the project you will need another letter from your institute saying that they approving of your internship.Good Luck.
14th July 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get internship for my final year project?

is there any enterance exams for final year projects for mtech student..plz inform me to this mail
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?