24th April 2012, 12:31 AM
akshansh123

What are the chances to get MBBS? Cutoff marks of last year for MBBS?

dear sir,
i have secured 149/240 in manipal online test 2012........what are my chances for getting mbbs in your university....please tell me cut off of last year for mbbs......please reply soon on my id....
thank you....

Related Questions:
  1. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Chances of admission in MBBS after Diploma in ECE stream? -- [New]
  3. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  4. Colleges available for me after I score 188.25% cutoff marks in MBBS?
  5. What is the cutoff marks for MBBS This year?
  6. What is the JIPMER MBBS cutoff marks?
  7. What is the cutoff marks required for MBBS?
  8. Cutoff of MBBS course for general category this year? Previous years cutoff for MBBS?
  9. How many seats are there for MBBS in WBJEE? What is the cutoff marks for MBBS in government colleges?
  10. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  11. Cutoff marks for MBBS? Amount to be paid for management quota in MBBS and BDS? What is the date of BVP CET MBBS?
  12. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 197.25 cutoff marks in Tamil Nadu MBBS entrance exam?
  13. Is it possible to study MBBS for a candidate who has scored 116 marks in ASSOCET? Last year cutoff rank?
  14. What are the chances of getting MBBS in KIMS after scoring a rank of 686 in KIITEE MBBS? What is the status of seats distributed in last year's counseling?
  15. Any chance for admission in Manipal or Mangalore KMC for MBBS course after scoring 167/240 in MBBS entrance? What was the cutoff marks of last year?
  16. Can I get MBBS seat in government college after scoring 196 cutoff marks?
  17. How to get a government seat after scoring 196.25 MBBS cutoff marks
  18. What is the cutoff for MBBS course? Am I eligible for MBBS counseling?
27th April 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the chances to get MBBS? Cutoff marks of last year for MBBS?

My daughter got 162 marks out of 240 from MBBS entrance test conducted by Manipal Univeristy. What are the changes of getting a seat ?
14th May 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the chances to get MBBS? Cutoff marks of last year for MBBS?

Dear sir,
I secured 146 out of 240 for MBBS entrance exam conducted by Manipal university.
Is there any chance of getting a seat??
Please reply me soon on my id:- [email protected]
I will be obliged to u.
Thank you!!
15th May 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i got 140 marks in manipal online entrance is there any chance to get seat pls reply to my id
[email protected]
16th May 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

i have got 181 marks in manipal mbbs entrance exam. is any chance of scholarship.
24th May 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

any chance of getting MBBS after securing 1548 AIR? Please reply to [email protected]
6th May 2014, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i got 123 marks in online exam of your university....will i get a seat in your university....
please reply me to my mail([email protected])
plzzz reply sir...

thank you.
10th May 2014, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

i am in oc cast i get 190.5 cut off mark can i select bds?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?