17th January 2011, 09:19 AM
soumya swam

Cut-off marks of GATE for admission in IISc? Courses offered in IISc in the field of Electrical Engineering?

sir,

i would like to know the cut off for gate exam for getting into iisc and also the different electrical engineering related courses offered there

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting IIT or IISc with a score of 65 in GATE 2015?
  2. List of PG courses related to Robotics offered by IITs or IISc?
  3. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?
  4. How much to score in GATE to get admission in ME/M.Tech course offered by IISC?
  5. Whether M.Sc (Microbiology) is offered in IISc? -- [New]
  6. Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?
  7. What is the cut off marks required for qualifying GATE exam including different categories?
  8. Can I get admission to study M.Tech in IISC if secured less than 50% in B.E. and ranked under top 10 in GATE? How the percentage will be calculated for backlog candidate?
  9. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in IISC if I am from Electrical and Electronics background?
  10. How can I study M.E. in IISC if didn't scored good marks in GATE?
  11. Can I get admission in IISC Bangalore after completing 5 years degree?
  12. Should I have to appear in IISC M.Tech entrance exam to get admission if preparing for GATE?
  13. Can I get admission to study PhD in IISC, NIT or IIT if scored 22 marks in GATE?
  14. Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?
  15. Does IISc, Bangalore consider GATE marks for masters admission in aeronautical?
  16. Which are the Bioscience courses available? I am interested in doing masters degree in institutes such as IITs and IISc
  17. Probable cutoff marks for GATE in premier institutes like IISc and IITs? Any prerequisites other than GATE to get admission in the institutes?
  18. Whether IISC bangalore is considering GATE score for admission or not?
30th January 2011, 10:59 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cut-off marks of GATE for admission in IISc? Courses offered in IISc in the field of Electrical Engineering?

hi..
IISC Bangalore is one of the most prestigious institutes in the country,many people even leave there seat in iits to join iisc Bangalore,
to get into it you got to have an gate rank of below 100 in your branch,
and also may have to clear an another written test and interview conducted by the IISC Bangalore,
all the best
16th February 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cut-off marks of GATE for admission in IISc? Courses offered in IISc in the field of Electrical Engineering?

what will be the cutoff for ee in gate 2011
17th February 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

what will be the cut off marks for ece in gate 2011?
18th February 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff mark to eligibility the gate 2011
18th February 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

what will be the cutoff mark to eligible 2011gate?
24th February 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

25 marks are enough to qualify in gate 2011 for open category students.23 for obc.15 for sc&st
26th February 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

how much will be the cutoff for electrical in gate 2011...i have scored 28..will i qualify?? :$
10th March 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

yes cut off is -23
15th March 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

i scored 24.33 out of 100 and qulaifying marks is 26.08. would i be able to pursue Mtech in any other Institutes?
15th March 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the expected cutoff for material science engineering mtech @ iisc banglore??
my gate score is 315 and gate rank is 352 in xe..what are my chances??
i have a category
15th March 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I got 18 marks in GATE 2011, ECE branch(SC category)
Can i get in to any of the good colleges?
15th March 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I got 18 marks(SC category) in ECE. Cut off is somewhere around 17.
can i get in to any of the good colleges?
do i have any chance in IISC?
16th March 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

my gate percentile score is 98.93..should i expect a caa from iisc bangalore?
19th March 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff score for iisc ece
22nd March 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

ma ece AIR is 6914 wid 94%.can i expect ne gud colleges..??
26th March 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks for the sc student in IISC ?
31st March 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 46.33 marks in ECE (GENERAL CANDIDATE). my AIR is 3167................. Can anybody suggest in which colleges I can apply
7th April 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much will be the cutoff for electrical in gate 2011...i have scored 28..will i qualify?? :$
if you got the ans then send to my mail [email protected]
8th April 2011, 12:55 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

hii,,

IISC is the premier institute for M TECH so all the students will give first preference to IISC so i guess you need to have very high percentile of 99 and about 40 to 50 rank,all the best.
8th April 2011, 12:58 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

hii,,

IISC is the premier institute for M TECH so all the students will give first preference to IISC so i guess you need to have very high percentile of 99 and about 40 to 50 rank,all the best.
10th May 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

how we join iisc
22nd June 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

i got 25.23 out of 100(category:-physically handicapped)
can i apply fof iit???????
30th June 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

what are the concepts to study in electronic electrical engeneering?
5th July 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

is year down(failed in 2nd year) student allowed to give gate exam and is there any difficulty in getting admissions in iit's and what is the minimum percentage criteria for obc student
20th September 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff score for iisc in aeronautical for ST students?????? plzzzzzzzzz reply.......
20th September 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks for the ST student in IISC for aeronautical????????????? plzzzzzz reply.......
9th December 2011, 01:02 AM
suraj.roland

Talking Re: Cut-off marks of GATE for admission in IISc? Courses offered in IISc in the field of Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 18 marks(SC category) in ECE. Cut off is somewhere around 17.

you do not have a good chance.
20th December 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks for an SC Candidate to get IISc. Bangalore in Civil Engineering ??
15th March 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

what is cuoff score for EE in IISC?
16th March 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

May i hv any chance with 64 rank and 99.43 percentile in ch in iisc bangelore.
16th March 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

what is the cut off score for ME aerospace engineering in 2011 (OBC)in iisc ??
16th March 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

what is the cut off score for ME aerospace engineering in 2011 (OBC)in iisc ??
16th March 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 38 marks in XE,SC catagory.Do I have a chance to get in materials Engg Deptt
23rd March 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I got 22.67 marks(SC category) in ECE. Cut off is 16.67.

and suggest me some gud colleges like nits &iits
11th April 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

i have qualified jam in sc category and my subject is biological science. There are only 2seats in iisc and no other iit has biological science subject can you please tell me what cut off is taken in iisc for biological science for sc category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?