24th April 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Doctorate in Hotel Management being a candidate with an age of 49 years and having 28 years of experience in Hotel Management?

dear sir i am 49 and with 28 years of the hotel management expereience . i want to do doctorate in the hotel management .
how can i do it please
raj

Related Questions:
  1. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  2. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  3. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  4. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  5. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  6. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
  7. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  8. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  9. Career options for Diploma holder in Hotel Management who has 4 years of worked experience?
  10. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  11. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  12. Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?
  13. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  14. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  15. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience
  16. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra? -- [New]
  18. Can I get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad if completed 12th PCM about 15 years ago?
14th August 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do Doctorate in Hotel Management being a candidate with an age of 49 years and having 28 years of experience in Hotel Management?

Sir I'm 28years B.sc(h) can I eligible for Hotel Management?
24th June 2017, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do Doctorate in Hotel Management being a candidate with an age of 49 years and having 28 years of experience in Hotel Management?

I am 42 having 24 years of experience. Don't have a hotel management degree or any ,i would like to do a degree now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?