25th April 2012, 12:03 PM
praneeth babu bokinala

Previous year Question Papers of Airport Authority for the position of Junior Executive?

i applied for junior executive in airports authority. i need previous papers

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year Question Papers for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  2. Previous year question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive exam?
  3. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Previous year question papers for Airport Authority of India junior executive (civil)?
  5. Electronics study materials, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for Junior Executive written exam of Airport Authority of India?
  6. Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Previous years question papers?
  7. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  8. Sample Question Papers for the position of Junior Executive of AAI?
  9. Previous years papers of Airport Authority of India for the post of Junior Executive HR
  10. Model Question Papers of AAI for the position of Junior Executive?
  11. Syllabus and Sample Question Papers to prepare for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  12. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Airport Operations)
  13. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  14. Electronics Sample question papers for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  15. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  16. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Airport Operations)? Job profile for Junior Executive?
  17. Question papers and pattern of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(HR)? -- [New]
  18. Detailed Syllabus for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
8th January 2015, 07:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of Airport Authority for the position of Junior Executive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by praneeth babu bokinala View Post
i applied for junior executive in airports authority. i need previous papers
Below are the attachments of AAi question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aptitude3-.pdf(28.6 KB, 120 views)
File Type: pdf Reasoning1.pdf(30.6 KB, 125 views)
File Type: pdf Reasoning2.pdf(41.6 KB, 108 views)
File Type: txt AAI 1.txt(1.7 KB, 114 views)
File Type: txt AAI 2.txt(3.1 KB, 94 views)
6th June 2015, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of Airport Authority for the position of Junior Executive?

Please suggest the name of book for aai examination for the post of junior executive cargo..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?