26th April 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same?

Sir,
I want to do summer traning in iit kanpur.what the procedure,please give me full information summer traning in iit kanpur,my branch is ece.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training for 2nd year B.Tech. students of civil engineering at IIT Kanpur
  2. How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same
  3. How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same?
  4. Summer training for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student at IIT, Delhi or Kanpur?
  5. Procedure to do summer training in Loco Hospital from Kanpur?
  6. Procedure to apply for 1 month Summer Training in IT-Kanpur for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  7. Summer training in vlsi in iit kanpur: Registration Procedure, Fee, Dates?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training at IIT Kanpur related to EC branch during 3rd year? Procedure to apply and fee of training course?
  9. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?
  10. How to do Winter Training in IIT Kanpur? What is the procedure to apply for the training?
  11. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for Summer Training in IIT-Kanpur being a B.Tech(Information Technology) 3rd year student?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for IIT Summer Training?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Kanpur for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? When the application form will be release? -- [New]
  15. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  16. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  17. Summer training programme in IIT Kharagpur for B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
12th May 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same?

Sir,
My ward Pranav Jha is going to complete IIIrd year in CS Branch from MPEC and he wants to do Internship/training from IIT Kanpur please inform procedure like formalities to be completed. Sir my mail id is [email protected] pl. inform sir so that I may complete formalities well in time.

Deepak Jha
Kanpur
Cell: 9919108812
16th May 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2082780]Sir,
I want to do summer traning in iit kanpur.what the procedure,please give me full information summer traning in iit kanpur,my branch is CS from MPEC,IIIrd year Kanpur. Presently I am in IIIrd year CS. Pl. let me know the formalities to INternship/training after VIth semastar.

Pranav Jha
S/o Deepak Jha
28/90, Chaudhary Bhawan
Birhana Roa, Kanpur -1
mail id : [email protected]
23rd May 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

procedure to join iit kanpurv for internship programs?
26th September 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me the best place to do summer training i m pursuing btch fro SRMS, bareilly with C.S branch(IInd year)...
SHIVANSH
[email protected]
plz sir reply ....
29th October 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

http://www.thenextinterface.com
No-1 Software Development Company & Training Center in Kanpur
Mo-7668555745
19th March 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,I'm persuing btech from ncet kanpur nd i want to do internship from IIT kanpur
please give me suggetion,how to apply???
my mail id is--- ([email protected])nd my mob no is-08960272385
20th May 2014, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,are projects in iit Kanpur available for bca students? please reply
thank you!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?