26th April 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue regular MBA degree from Bangalore university after completion of BCA through correspondence from Manav Bharti university?

am i eligible for mba regular from bangalore university after pursuing bca from manav bharti university in distance education?
please reply soon..

26th May 2012, 07:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue regular MBA degree from Bangalore university after completion of BCA through correspondence from Manav Bharti university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am i eligible for mba regular from bangalore university after pursuing bca from manav bharti university in distance education?
please reply soon..
The Bangalore Institute of Management Studies [BIMS], affiliated to Bangalore University offers Master of Business Administration [MBA] program. The program is approved by All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]. In order to pursue the MBA program from BIMS, candidate must have completed the bachelors degree in any subject [Commerce, Arts, Sciences, Engineering, Technology] from a recognized University. Candidate appearing in the final year are also eligible to apply. Admission to the program is based on score obtained in any All India Management Aptitude Tests. Candidate msut score a minimum of 40% marks in the test. Final Selection will be based on the basis of Merit, Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Interview. The duration of the program is two years.

The Institute offers MBA in Specializations with:
  • Human Resouces
  • Finance
  • Marketing
  • Systems.

For detail information refer to the official website of Bangalore Institute of Management Studies [BIMS].
27th August 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue regular MBA degree from Bangalore university after completion of BCA through correspondence from Manav Bharti university?

I have degree from manav bharti.will ambacy of usa let this genuine for regularity of my study???tell me pls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?