27th April 2012, 11:11 AM
hhfr

Is Maths compulsory for a candidate to join B.Tech in Biotechnology? List of Government Universities offering this course?

is maths copulsary for b.tech biotechnology ????????? if not then please advice me some goo government universities for b.tech biotechnology...

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges in India offering admission in B.Tech Biotechnology with Maths and Biology as compulsory subjects in class 12th?
  2. List of government colleges offering B.Tech Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  4. List of universities offering M.Phil Biotechnology through correspondence?
  5. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  6. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  7. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of universities offering MSc biotechnology?
  9. What are the qualification requirements for M.Tech. Biotechnology?
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology?
  11. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  12. List of universities which offer M.Tech in Biotechnology in Abroad? Can I study MS in Biotechnology after completing B.Tech?
  13. List of universities offering Ph.D after B.Tech? -- [New]
  14. Universities offering Animal Biotechnology?
  15. List of universities offering MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  16. List of colleges with placement facility which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) with scholarship to B.Sc candidate in India?
  17. Cutoff list of all government colleges for Biotechnology?
  18. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode?
8th June 2012, 11:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Maths compulsory for a candidate to join B.Tech in Biotechnology? List of Government Universities offering this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhfr View Post
is maths copulsary for b.tech biotechnology ????????? if not then please advice me some goo government universities for b.tech biotechnology...

Candidate who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the +2 level of exam are eligible to pursue B.Tech in Biotechnology. However, one must have scored a minimum aggregate of marks in the compulsory group as prescribed by the concerned University or Institutes. Admission are through Entrance examinations.

Following are the list of Top Institutes offering B.Tech in Biotechnology:
  • Indian Institute of Technology
  • Motilal Nehru National Institute Of Technology
  • National Institute of technology
  • Amity Institute of Biotechnology
  • SRM University
  • VIT University
For detail information refer to their official website.
4th January 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Maths compulsory for a candidate to join B.Tech in Biotechnology? List of Government Universities offering this course?

sir, i belongs to Bihar & have passed 12 with PCB. kindly give the list of such government and private colleges, in which i can apply without requirement of having domicile certificate of that locality/state.
16th May 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

i completed my bipc with bridge course in maths.how can i apply for b tech in biotechnology in top colleges
30th May 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir Please HELP me i m scored 65% in 12 pcm but I have fail in maths but but i have six subject in 12th and cbse replace the maths with physical education So please give me best ug cource and collage i m interested in it or cs sector please help me my contact are [email protected] 8545967226
31st August 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

is there any bridge course to join b.tech biotechnology???is it necessary to pass that course???sir pls help me about this group...i want to join b.tech biotechnology of cbit college can i join???is there any necessary to pass that exams???pls give me the information about this group???
27th February 2017, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Is there any college in Bhopal which provide btech in biotechnology with PCB as a subject in 12th
30th May 2020, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Is maths is compulsory subject in BE . Biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?