27th April 2012, 05:29 PM
donsoori

Should I do MBA or M.Tech after passing B>Tech?

after b.tech which educaion m.b.a or m.tech?...please tell me what to do

29th April 2012, 03:36 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Should I do MBA or M.Tech after passing B>Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsoori View Post

MBA OR M.TECH AFTER DOING B.TECH?

This is something which is really important in your life to decide cause once you are through with one course then your career will change according to it.

Now before thinking about which one to choose? or which is better? M.Tech or MBA?, first think about where your interest lies in.

Do you want to explore more in your course of studies, you think you are strong in your domain? then for sure you can opt for M.Tech course it will be highly helpful for your future.

If you have some project ideas in your domain, you can very well take up the M.Tech course and start exploring more in it and make your project live which will ultimately set you a bright future.

But if you feel that you are no more interested in technical domain line and you wanted something Management related where in 3-5 years down the line you want to be Manager or so without much technical work then you can for MBA course.

Basically MBA as three important path to take in the second year of the course which is 1) HR 2) Finance 3) Marketing, so you have to be clear when joining the MBA course itself that which one you are going to choose in the 2nd year of the course.

So take up the course which you are interested in, then for sure your future will be in flying colors

Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
The most valuable thing you can make is a mistake – you can’t learn anything from being perfect!
29th April 2012, 04:10 AM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India
Default Re: Should I do MBA or M.Tech after passing B>Tech?

MBA or M.Tech
this is very important for your carrier. you must think about it which one is best for you. i m telling you that after B.Tech you should have to go with M.Tech. It provide you best opportunity to get job rapidly. Because if you choose M.Tech it is your passed line means to say that you have passed your B.Tech means its a technical degree and M.Tech also a technical degree. It provide you best knowledge and rise up your past knowledge and its helpful for you. M.tech will be easy for you after passed B.Tech.
In my opinion you should have to go with M.Tech.
29th April 2012, 10:15 AM
bunty00

hey,
i would prefer you go for mba first.Earning a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree, can provide you with management skills and business expertise that open new career opportunities to you. An MBA program will also launch you into the much higher pay range that upper level managers and executives.
10th May 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

its the same but am confused will mba completely change my btech background ,should i join mba for better future should i join mba to earn more as they say, or then can do all the things with m tech too ? why people treat mba inferior to mtec is it so?
2nd August 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,,after completing my btech if I want to prepare for CAT, or MAT for IIMs ...how will I manage because this is a commerce line and I m from engineering.??? It is obvious that I do not know anything of BBA... how will I study??
17th August 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

can i join mba after b.tech ece?
22nd August 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

after b.tech if i join mba then my b.tech profile is worthless please tell me about this?
17th June 2013, 01:35 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsoori View Post
First I like to say that both the MBA as well as M.tech having very good at present .

By the way to choose the course is fully based on your Future Aspiration ,

For Example :-

~~ If your Interested in Management , Business Analyst , Managerial Position than you may apply for MBA Course .
~~ If your Interested to Engineer/ Technological Field than you may apply for M.tech Course .

Information regarding MBA Course :-

MBA ie:- Master of Business Administration . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course divided into four semester .

Nature of this Course :- This Course is Fully Based on the Management Field and Solving the Problems in Management Sectors .

To apply for this Examination ,than the candidate should Hold Bachelor degree Course from recognized University and score good percentage of marks in Bachelor degree .

The candidate should also crack the Entrance Examinations like, XAT/MAT/GMAT/CAT Etc..

Information Regarding M.tech Course :-

M.tech stands for Master of Technology and The duration of the Course is for two years and the Course is divided into four semester.

Nature for this Course :- This Course is fully Based on Technological Aspects / Engineering Aspects.

To apply for this M.tech Course than you should Complete B.tech/B.E Course from recognized University /Institution . You have to score good percentage of marks in your Bachelor degree Course .

You should also qualified in Entrance Examination AIEEE/IIT-JEE Exam etc..

So, I suggest you to apply for any one of the which you have more Interested .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?