27th April 2012, 04:58 PM
rashika srivastava

How may I get admission in Delhi colleges for B.com? When would their application forms be available in Lucknow and Delhi? List of the top colleges in Lucknow and Delhi for the same?

how can i get admission in a Delhi college regarding b.com?when will the forms of b.com would be available at Lucknow and Delhi ?even suggest me sme of the colleges for b.com both in Lucknow and Delhi ?

1st June 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in Delhi colleges for B.com? When would their application forms be available in Lucknow and Delhi? List of the top colleges in Lucknow and Delhi for the same?

i got 60% in 12th which colleges which du can provide me..
8th August 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in Delhi colleges for B.com? When would their application forms be available in Lucknow and Delhi? List of the top colleges in Lucknow and Delhi for the same?

i have scored 80% in class 12th. i want to pursue B.com from the well known college in new delhi and ncr.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?