27th April 2012, 10:39 PM
honeyhoney2

How to do BSc Chemistry after scoring 974 marks in intermediate? Are there any colleges in AP offering BSc Chemistry?

Hey!
I got 974 marks in intermediate and I want to do BSc. chemistry in a good college.............Help please..............
First of all ....Are there colleges in AP offering BSc. chemistry?
Thank you

5th October 2014, 08:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do BSc Chemistry after scoring 974 marks in intermediate? Are there any colleges in AP offering BSc Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyhoney2 View Post
Hey!
I got 974 marks in intermediate and I want to do BSc. chemistry in a good college.............Help please..............
First of all ....Are there colleges in AP offering BSc. chemistry?
Thank you
Yes of course you are eligible to apply for B.Sc Chemistry course after completing 12th standard. There is no doubt you have scored very good marks in 12th standard. But, mainly major subjects like, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are taken into consideration when compare to other subjects. So, if you have scored very good marks in your major subject then definitely you can get first preference at the time of admission,

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) is a three years graduation course which is divided into six semester. There is good scope avialabel for B.Sc Chemistry in both the government and private sectors as well.

12th standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics with minimum 50% aggregate marks from recognized university and Final year students can also eligible to apply for this course. Admission through 12th standard board exam marks merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?