28th April 2012, 12:37 AM
Sana Imran shaikh

Which are the colleges for B.ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai?

Please do kindly let me know about colleges for B.ED correspondence course in thane or mumbra , fees detail admission criteria and duration of course

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges for B.ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai?
  2. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  3. List of institutions offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Mumbai or Thane? I'v done M.A(Economics) from Pune university through correspondence
  4. Information about B.Ed college and correspondence course in Mumbai or Thane District? -- [New]
  5. How to do correspondence B.Ed in Mumbai?
  6. Are there any colleges or institutes in Mumbai or Thane to do diploma in Railways? I just appear for HSC exam
  7. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) degree in mumbai and thane?
  8. List of BCA colleges available in Navi Mumbai or Thane?
  9. Colleges offering B.Ed through correspondence in Thane district in Maharashtra?
  10. List of good Colleges in Mumbai offering Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of all MSc Microbiology colleges in Mumbai and Thane?
  12. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  13. Dates of B.Ed entrance exam? Which colleges have correspondence course in B.Ed in Mumbai?
  14. Information about B.Ed correspondence course and the center in Thane?
  15. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  16. Which college or university is best in Mechanical engineering distance course?
  17. List of the top coaching classes in Thane and Mumbai for SSC?
  18. List of government recognized colleges in Mumbai and Thane? Procedure to get admission?
29th May 2012, 06:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges for B.ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sana Imran shaikh View Post
Please do kindly let me know about colleges for B.ED correspondence course in thane or mumbra , fees detail admission criteria and duration of course

There are various recognized Universities and Institutes which offers Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program through distance mode. Since, you are willing to pursue the program through correspondence mode you can look to opt for any University which do have a study center with in your locality.

In order to pursue B.Ed through correspondence mode from any of the recognized Institution, candidate must hold a Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Candidate must posses a minimum of two years of teaching experience in any recognized School. The duration of the program is two years.
  • Kurukshetra University
  • Maharshi Dayanand University
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University
  • Annamalai University

For detail information refer to the nearest University.
21st September 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges for B.ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai?

i am working as a clerk in school for last 3 years. i am a B'com graduate with 55 % marks. Am i eligble for correspondence B'ed course in mumbai
4th June 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

i want BEd correspondence course in thane or mumbai with address and contact no
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?