28th April 2012, 10:26 AM
Vidhi jain

Required Qualification to become a Forensic Scientist? Will there be bright future for Forensic Scientist in India? What kind of Entrance Exams should I appear for this?

I want to know that what are the qualifications required to become a forensic scientist?and i also want to know that is there a bright future of a forensic scientist in india or not?and also is there any kind of enterance exam required to become a forensic scientist?

15th May 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Qualification to become a Forensic Scientist? Will there be bright future for Forensic Scientist in India? What kind of Entrance Exams should I appear for this?

I have completed my 10th & I want to be a forensic scientist.What should be done?
27th July 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Qualification to become a Forensic Scientist? Will there be bright future for Forensic Scientist in India? What kind of Entrance Exams should I appear for this?

i hav passed 01th and want to become an astronomer what qualifications r required ...... and is it possible by doing diploma
16th November 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Required Qualification to become a Forensic scientist ? how many year will it take after 12th in scince ? where is the great scope for job ?
28th January 2014, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria to become a scientist and what study is required
4th July 2015, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I am final year student of Bsc BBC (biotechnology,biochemistry and chemistry) what entrance exam i have to appear for Msc in forensic science????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?