28th April 2012, 06:28 PM
Poojakulkarnies

When are the results of Maharashtra state scholarships exam? I am a student of 7th standard scholarship exam

I am a student of 7th standard scholarship examination. I want to know that when are the results of Maharashtra state scholarship exams going to be announced ?

1st May 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the results of Maharashtra state scholarships exam? I am a student of 7th standard scholarship exam

when are the results of scholarship introduced?
1st May 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the results of Maharashtra state scholarships exam? I am a student of 7th standard scholarship exam

WE WERE TOLD THAT WE WILL GET OUR SCHOLARSHIP RESULTS IN THE LAST WEEK OF APRIL DUE TO THE PRE POND OF OUR EXAM.PLEASE TELL US WHEN R THE RESULTS GOING TO BE ANNOUNCED?
1st May 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

When are the results of Maharashtra state scholarships exam? I am a student of 7th standard scholarship exam.
1st May 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 7th standard scholarship examination. I want to know that when are the results of Maharashtra state scholarship exams going to be announced ?
2nd May 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of 4th standerd scholarship examination?
2nd May 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

2nd May 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

are today the results of maharastra state scholarship exam?
2nd May 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

When are the results of Maharashtra state scholarships exam of 4 th class?
2nd May 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

When are the results of Maharashtra State Scholorship exam Result of 4th Standard
2nd May 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

when will be result of scholarship exam announced ? pls inform,
8928749888, [email protected]
2nd May 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the web site to see the scholarship exams result and when is the result plz give me the details if any one?
3rd May 2012, 12:15 PM
vaibhav parthe

[vaibhav parthe]When are the results of Maharashtra state scholarships exam? I am a student of 7th standard scholarship exam.
3rd May 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

when are the results of maharashtra state scholarships exam? I am a student of 7th standard scholarship exam
4th May 2012, 09:31 PM
raghav24999

Thumbs up Re: When are the results of Maharashtra state scholarships exam? I am a student of 7th standard scholarship exam

the results of scholarship exams 2012 are posted on www.mscepune.com. Just select the first option.
5th May 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

on which web site are the results of seventh standard scholarship exams 2011
7th May 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

When will be the maharashtra state scholarship exam 2012 results are going to be declared and on which site??
7th May 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about my result.
11th May 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of 4th standerd scholarship result?
11th May 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

on which site the scholarship result will be declared of 7th standard??please any ones knows reply fast
12th May 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

When are the results of Maharashtra state scholarship exam 4th std?
14th May 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

When are the results of Maharashtra state scholarships exam? I am a student oft 4h standard scholarship exam
16th May 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

When are the results of Maharashtra state scholarships exam? I am a student oft 4h standard scholarship exam
pls give me date on below mention mobile no 9699339902
17th May 2012, 07:06 PM
Chate Ajinkya Pramod

Roll No H5141760045
14th May 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

when are the results of scholarship exam;i am student of 7th std scholarship exam roll no- h441510263
10th May 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i am eager to know my 7thstd scholarship result 2014.please can you tell me the fixed date
3rd June 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

When are the results of Maharashtra state scholarships exam? I am a student of 7th standard scholarship exam
8th June 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

when are the results of maharashtra state scholarship exam? I AM A STUDENT OF 7TH STD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?