28th April 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

List of the government colleges providing MBBS course in Haryana? How to get admission and fee structure details?

please tell me govt.college providing mbbs course in haryana,how to get admission in them and their fee details

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges providing MBBS course in haryana? Fee structure of the course?
  2. What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college in Haryana? How many seats are available for MBBS course
  3. Details of fee structure of MBBS in government colleges in Jammu?
  4. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  5. List of top 20 government colleges of MBBS in Maharashtra? Fee structure details?
  6. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  7. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of top 15 engineering colleges in Haryana? What is the fee structure?
  9. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  10. How to get admission in MBBS private colleges easily? List of good colleges along with their fee structure?
  11. List of the government colleges providing BSc in Animation? What is the fee structure in Delhi and Noida?
  12. List of good colleges with low fee structure which offer MBBS in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka? -- [New]
  13. List of all private MBBS colleges in UP and their fee structure?
  14. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  15. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA in Haryana?
  16. List of the colleges along with their fee structure offering B.Ed course in Haryana?
  17. List of the colleges in Hyderabad providing 5 years law course? What is the fee structure?
  18. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
17th June 2012, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the government colleges providing MBBS course in Haryana? How to get admission and fee structure details?

what is fee structure of mbbs in private midicle collage in haryana and how take admision
30th June 2012, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the government colleges providing MBBS course in Haryana? How to get admission and fee structure details?

how to apply for medical courses after 12th..?

What are the best courses..??
25th February 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

please supply the information regarding the fee structure of MBBS course in haryana
22nd April 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

list of government colleges providing mbbs course in haryana?
23rd April 2013, 05:28 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Here is a List of Best Medical Colleges in Haryana

Maharaja Agrasen Medical College,
Agroha 125047 (Haryana)
Courses : MBBS Course (5 years 6 months)
Eligibility : Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or equivalent)
Tel : 01669-251675
Fax : 01669-281176
Tel : (Resi) : 01669-281197

Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute of Medical Sciences & Research,
Maullana, Ambala - 133 203
Tel : 01731-274070, 275936
Fax : 01731-275793
E-mail : [email protected]

Pt. B.D. Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences
(formerly, Government Medical College),
Rohtak- 124001
Courses : MBBS (5 years 6 months)
Eligibility : Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or equivalent)
Courses : Certificate in Radiography (1 Year)
Eligibility : Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Biology
Courses : Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistance(2 Years)
Eligibility : Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Biology
6th June 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Can a neet qualified minimum of 60 percentile candidates get admission in government medical college in low rate?
12th July 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Iam in need of MBBS seat in India without donation and with low fee structure ................please mail me all the details to [email protected] ............i have no time with me ..........so please help me soon ........iam waiting for a good result from you to fulfil my childhood dream,,,,,,,,
19th July 2013, 06:16 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend these are some government colleges providing MBBS course in Haryana:-

- Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute of Medical Sciences & Research,
Maullana, Ambala - 133 203

- Maharaja Agrasen Medical College,
Agroha 125047 (Haryana)

- Pt. B.D. Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences
(formerly, Government Medical College),
Rohtak- 124001

All the best........
12th November 2013, 01:59 PM
harsh0375

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me govt.college providing mbbs course in haryana,how to get admission in them and their fee details
please
10th December 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

give total package for direct admission in mbbs in india's medical colleges
10th December 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Is thr is chance 2 get add.in mbbs in govt clg with donation..tell me ..my contact no is 9896834040
19th December 2013, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

top 10 government mbbs colleges in india
31st May 2014, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

how many % are required for M.B.B.S and clear pmt by how many marks .............which are the books for prearing for mbbs
2nd June 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

vijay singh sir i obtained 410 mark in aipmt-2014 cat-obc state haryana please tell me can i get addmission in govt collage off haryana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?