28th April 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

What is better between BSc medical microbiology and BSc industrial microbiology?

i have just passed 12 and i want to know what is better either bsc medical microbio or bsc indutrial microbiology..

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  2. What is better between BSc medical microbiology and BSc industrial microbiology?
  3. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  4. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which courses is best between medical microbiology or industrial microbiology?
  6. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology -- [New]
  7. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  8. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  9. Which is the best course after BSc Microbiology?
  10. Can I get medical microbiology in MSc after studying BSc?
  11. After completing BSc MLT with 63% from Janardhan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth Deemed University can I do MSc Medical Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology?
  12. Should i take Microbiology or both Microbiology and Biochemistry in BSc?
  13. Which are the BSc Microbiology colleges in Hyderabad?
  14. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  15. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  16. List of the colleges for MSc medical microbiology? Is there any scope for medical microbiology? I have completed my BSc in Medical Microbiology
  17. How to study MSc Medical Microbiology after doing final year BSc Industrial Microbiology? What is the fee structure and the entrance exam date?
  18. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
16th October 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is better between BSc medical microbiology and BSc industrial microbiology?

can we do m.tec microbiology after compliting b.sc microbiology
25th February 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is better between BSc medical microbiology and BSc industrial microbiology?

I finished B.sc microbiology. now my age 28, date of Birth 30.03.1986 which course i will study?
pls send my email id - [email protected]
21st May 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

What is better between Bsc medical microbiology and Bsc industrial microbiology
13th July 2014, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Whats should i do after passing inter with 75% in bsc..with long term coaching for eamcet
plzzzz do help me out with ds...
Waitnig for ur reply..
20th April 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I have done Bsc general microbiology then I want to MSC medical microbiology it is right tell me pls.....
18th May 2016, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Job oppurtunities and salary for Bsc and Msc microbiology students
6th June 2016, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best field msc in industrial microbiology or msc in medical microbiology ?
14th June 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.sc.microbiology with 61 % which course should I take now ? Where shall I get admission and where shall I get job ?
26th October 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct entrance to any Nigerian university to study nursing or medical laboratory science after B.sc in microbiology? And if yes which university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?