29th April 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of B.Ed course? Fee structure for the same?

What is the duration of B.Ed course,fee structure ?...please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  2. How may I get sample entrance papers of UP B.Ed? What's the fee structure and time duration of course?
  3. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  5. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  7. Fee structure and duration of BAMS (AM)? Names of available scholarships for this course? -- [New]
  8. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  9. How will I benefit of doing ICWA course after the completion of B.Com? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  10. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  11. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  12. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  13. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  14. Fee structure and Duration for ICWAI course?
  15. Duration, Fee structure and admission procedure for B.Ed course?
  16. What is the fee structure and duration of FICO course?
  17. What is the duration, fee structure for veterinary course?
  18. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
16th July 2012, 09:53 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Wink Re: What is the duration of B.Ed course? Fee structure for the same?

Hi dear..
B.Ed (Bachelor Of Education) is a graduation course for those who want to make a career in Teaching.
The duration of this course is 2 years and the fee structure varies from colleges to colleges.

The average fee structure for regular program is about Rs.40,000 to Rs. 60,000 p.a.

All the best..
19th May 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration of B.Ed course? Fee structure for the same?

gud eveng sir.. i wil complt my b.com.n post grduation then directly i wil appear for cs final exam..plz give me fee stucture n duration for appearing final exam..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?