29th April 2012, 03:13 PM
cptrafat

List of the colleges which provide NRI quota for students in MBBS?

Dear Sir
My son is in Grade 12th with CBSE curricullum in Dubai.
Our native place in India is Bhopal.
Pls adv list of colleges which provide NRI quota for students in MBBS.
Tks
Capt Rafat

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  2. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
  3. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  4. Mbbs - NRI Quota -- [New]
  5. How to take admission in 2nd year engineering? I am a student of diploma in Bihar
  6. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission in IIT? is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI students?
  7. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  8. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  9. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  10. Is there any NRI quota in BITS Pilani for NRI students?
  11. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  12. What would be the donation for MBBS seat in Tamilnadu or Karnataka under NRI quota
  13. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses?
  14. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  15. How to get admission in engineering colleges through NRI quota?
  16. List of government medical colleges in India that accept donation? Any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? What is the fees?
  17. List of colleges in Himachal Pradesh for MBBS/BDS
  18. Admission to MBBS for NRI student in GOVT colleges of Tamilnadu -- [Most Discussed]
1st January 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges which provide NRI quota for students in MBBS?

pl. give list of only medical colleges in india
4th January 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges which provide NRI quota for students in MBBS?

DEAR SIR
I WOULS LIKE TO KNOW THE FEE STRUCTURE FOR NRI STUDENTS
MY DAUGHTER IS STUDING IN INDIAN SCHOOL BAHRAIN.
I WANT MY DAUGHTER TO STUDY IN BJ MEDICAL COLLEGE.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE?
REGARDS
PARI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?