29th April 2012, 08:59 PM
dazzler singh

Am I eligible to appear for MP PMT having completed 10th and 12th class from CBSE Board?

am i eligible for mp pmt 2012 i have passed 10th & 12th class in cbse board from up

13th June 2012, 03:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for MP PMT having completed 10th and 12th class from CBSE Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzler singh View Post
am i eligible for mp pmt 2012 i have passed 10th & 12th class in cbse board from up
Candidate seeking to appear in the Madhya Pradesh Pre-Medical Test, must have passed or appeared in the +2 level of exam from any recognized Board which is conducted by University certified by School Education Department, Government of Madhya Pradesh. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology beside having passed in the English subject [40% marks in case of reserved category candidates]. Candidate must attain the age of seventeen years as on 31st December of the year of admission. The candidate must be bonafide resident of Madhya Pradesh or born in Madhya Pradesh and studied for three years continuously in any educational Institution of MP.
13th June 2012, 06:39 PM
__Prateek
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for MP PMT having completed 10th and 12th class from CBSE Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzler singh View Post
MP PREMEDICAL TEST ( MP PMT )

Set up in 1970 , mp pmt is a pre medical test conducted by the government of madhya pradesh for the admission in various medical colleges in the test.

ELIGIBILITY ( residential )

1. candidate must be bonafide resident of m.p

2. candidate borned and studied continuously for 3 yrs in m.p

3. son / daughter of any of the following will be considered as domicile

> living in m.p for not less than 15 yr

> an employee or retired employee of government of m.p

> an officer of all india service belonging to m.p cadre

4. certificate regarding bonafied should be issued by collector of the district concerned

ELIGIBILITY ( educational )

1. for admission in mbbs / bds course candidate has to passed 12th from m.p board with physics , chemistry and biology as an compulsory subject with minimum of 50 % aggregate .

2. candidate should have english as a subject in 12th.

3. age should be 17 or more than 17 on 31st december on the year of examination.

COURSES FOR WHICH EXAM IS CONDUCTED

the pmt will be conducted for 4 courses

1. MBBS / BDS course

2. B.V.SC. and A.H / B.F.S.C

CENTERS

1. khandhwa

2. balaghat

3. betul

4. dhar

5. guna

6. gwalior

7. indore

8. jabalpur

9. ratlam

10. rewa

11. sagar

12. satna

HOW TO APPLY

> there are different way of availing the form . you can obtain the application from office of professional examination board in bhopal by paying the application fees.

> Candidate can also submit application online with the payment of 700 rs against the examination charges.

rs 50 for reserved classes

> payment should be done by debit, credit , internet banking or cash payment from the official kiosks of mp online.

IMPORTANT DATES

1. starting of online submission - on april

2. last date of submission of form - may

3. exam conducting date - june

DISTRIBUTION OF SEATS (2012 )

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

> WWW.VYAPAM.NIC.IN <
24th September 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 2 from up board with 86% in pcb and I am resident of Delhi .
Can I apply for mp pmt or dmat
2nd May 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

if i am passing class XII from CBSE and resides in UP, in how many types of medical exam cunducted in all over india,i can appear for exam, kindly reply & also the total no of seats
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?