29th April 2012, 11:25 PM
Priobroto

Which are the good coaching centers for preparation for Audit and Account exam? Last 10 years question papers? Which are the good books for the exam?

Sir, I read in Accountancy honours in 3rd year.My next target is west bengal audit and accounts exam. So, please suggest me a good coaching center for preparing this exam. And also suggest me last 10 years question paper prel,main and compul. Papers and please send me some good books name for this exam.Thanking you-Priyankar.

Related Questions:
  1. Best Coaching Centers for NET Exam in Hyderabad? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for NET Exam in Computer Science?
  2. Which books i should refer for Assistant Audit Officer exam preparation? -- [New]
  3. Which coaching centers are best for GATE preparation in Hyderabad?
  4. Any good coaching centers in Chandigarh? Which are the good books for GPAT?
  5. How to qualify for GATE while studying B.Tech 2nd year ECE
  6. How to prepare for ICET during final year B.Tech ECE?
  7. Bank PO after B.Sc? Good coaching center?
  8. After b.tech should I go for IAS ? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I prepare to crack WBPSC Accounts & Audit recruitment exam? Previous years question papers for preparation?
  10. Where can I get last few year s question papers and solutions of LLB exam? Which books are good to prepare for LLB exam?
  11. Is it possible to crack AIEEE with 1 year coaching? Which are the good coaching centers for AIEEE near Indiranagar, Domlur, Kormanagala and HAL? Where can i take up these classes? List of good books for AIEEE?
  12. List of top coaching centers for GATE entrance in Chennai in Anna Nagar Area? Names of the good books for preparation?
  13. Which are the guide books or coaching centers that can help me for Combined Defense Services Exam?
  14. Whether Allen Career Institute, Kota is better for Jee Main & Advance?
  15. List of good coaching centers in Bhubaneshwar Orissa for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the good postal coaching programs?
  16. Question pattern of Audit & Account recruitment exam conducted by WBPSC?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for a job in ONGC after completing mechanical engineering?
  18. Good books for preparation for MSc Entrance for Botany? Previous years question papers for MSc Botany Entrance?
17th September 2012, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good coaching centers for preparation for Audit and Account exam? Last 10 years question papers? Which are the good books for the exam?

Which are the good coaching centers for preparation for Audit and Account exam? Last 10 years question papers? Which are the good books for the exam?
10th October 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good coaching centers for preparation for Audit and Account exam? Last 10 years question papers? Which are the good books for the exam?

Please suggest me good books for special recruitment in West Bengal Audit Service 2013
14th November 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Which are the good coaching centers for preparation for Audit and Account exam?

Which are the good books for the exam?
14th January 2018, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best coaching centre in kolkata for preparation of wbpsc audit and accounts service direct recruitment exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?