29th April 2012, 10:51 PM
mg.sekhar

Am I eligible for CA after completing 12th? Fee structure for the entire course? What is the duration of the course? List of top colleges for CA in AP and Karnataka?

My son completed 10+2 (Intermediate MPC group) whether he is eligible for joining C.A, Further inform the fee structure for the entire course, duration of course etc, particulars. What are the top colleges for CA in Andhra pradesh and karnataka please

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MDS in Karnataka?
  2. Karnataka top 10 MBBS colleges? What is the fee structure?
  3. List of Private Ayurveda PG colleges in MP, Maharashtra and Karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  4. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course? -- [New]
  5. Am i eligible for marine engineering after completing class 12th with 73%? What is the fee structure?
  6. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  7. Is it compulsory to appear in CET to study B.Sc(Nursing)? List of colleges with fee structure for B.Sc(Nursing) in Bengaluru? Minimum percentage required in 12th and course duration?
  8. Fee structure, course duration and list of colleges for B.Ed. ? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  10. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  11. Eligibility criteria, colleges, duration and fee structure of MPH programme? Job opportunities in India and USA for MPH candidate?
  12. List of top colleges in Tamilnadu for MCA course? What is the fee structure?
  13. Eligibility, fee and top colleges for graduate degree in Marine?
  14. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  15. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  16. List of private colleges offering M.A in Economics? How much is their fee structure and duration?
  17. List of the colleges in Punjab and Chandigarh offering DGO program? Fee structure, date of admission and duration of DGO course?
  18. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
30th April 2012, 10:53 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CA after completing 12th? Fee structure for the entire course? What is the duration of the course? List of top colleges for CA in AP and Karnataka?

CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY

Chartered Accountancy is professional who manages company's balance sheet and keep the tax obligation of company as less as possible.

Chartered Accountancy are always in required in corporate sector and they can even practice independently.

ANY STREAM (ARTS,COMMERCE OR SCIENCE)STUDENT CAN JOIN CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY

your son have to register him self with the ICAI for CPT level through online or through filling the form.

You can buy the form from it's official centers in Andhra pradesh and karnataka

As CA has centers all over INDIA you may also find centers in Andhra pradesh and karnataka from it's official websites

There are 3 level in CA which candidate have to clear to be Chartered Accountant.

There are three stages in CA
  • Common Proficiency Test(CPT)
  • IPCC
  • Final examination

CA it takes around 4.5 years on whole.

After clearing both IPCC (group I & II )

Son can appear for final examination

CA FEE

CA TOTAL fee is around 40000/- to 45000/-.

Chartered accountancy is the course cover various topics on finance.

for futher information visit
www.icai.org
5th February 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for CA after completing 12th? Fee structure for the entire course? What is the duration of the course? List of top colleges for CA in AP and Karnataka?

CAN I DO IIM COURSE AFTER COMPLETING CA??
25th March 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Comarce course in Bhopal M.P
9th April 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

May i know the best courses in commerce?
4th May 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage i should score to get the seat of CA
30th May 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Total fee for CA
14th June 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing B.com. What is the fee structure for the entire CA course after B.com?
13th December 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

i'm doing cs foundation course.do i have chance to shift from ICSI to ICAI-IPCC after completing foundation in cs?
1st April 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

My son has appeared for cbse class 10 exams,which college is best for him to pursue commerce streams in assam and Meghalaya ?
15th July 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

My son has completed 12 science from gulbarga karnataka he can do ca, pl let know in karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?