30th April 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of MCA course?

i completed m c a and i want do mtech automobile engineering can i eligible

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to join Automobile Engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  4. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship? -- [New]
  5. How to join Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  6. How to join in automobile engineering in M.Tech in IIT Delhi
  7. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  8. Can the candidates be eligible to join M.Tech course in NITs after completion of MCA course and with a valid GATE score?
  9. Can I join merchant navy after completing mechanical engineering in automobile specialization
  10. How to join Masters course after completion of B.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  11. How to join in any automobile core company while n final year Automobile engineering?
  12. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  13. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I join Automobile Engineering after completion of 10th Class?
  15. Any IIT which offers Automobile Engineering at M.Tech level?
  16. Am I eligible to join MCA course after completion of B.Sc course with Zoology and Chemistry?
  17. Any IIT from where I can do M.Tech Automobile Engineering?
  18. Am i eligible to do masters of engineering in automobile after completing master of computer application
13th July 2012, 07:13 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of MCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed m c a and i want do mtech automobile engineering can i eligible

Candidate seeking to pursue M.Tech in Automobile Engineering must have completed the Bachelors degree [B.Tech / B.E.] in the relevant discipline with a minimum aggregate marks as prescribed by the Institute of concern. The duration of the program is two years. Admission is based on Entrance Examination or on a valid score obtained in the GATE and is followed by Interview.

Following are the list of some of the recognized Universities and Institutes offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering:

Indian Institute of Technology Madras

Amity University

Vit University

Anna University

Singhania University

For detail information refer to the official website of the above mentioned Institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?