18th January 2011, 07:10 PM
baljeet811

Which PG course should be done after 10+2 (Commerce) and B.Com. to be eligible to apply for Logistic Branch in Army, Navy and IAF?

i have done my 10+2 in commerce with maths and graduation in bcom,if i want to apply for logistic branch for army,navy and airforce then in what field i need to do post graduation.?

18th January 2011, 08:01 PM
prateek tyagi

Default Re: Which PG course should be done after 10+2 (Commerce) and B.Com. to be eligible to apply for Logistic Branch in Army, Navy and IAF?

You can go in army ,navy directly from nda .you must clear nda entrance and interview.forms are release in feb.if you want to be graduation you can do b.tech in EC\EEE\MEC.
27th January 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which PG course should be done after 10 2 (Commerce) and B.Com. to be eligible to apply for Logistic Branch in Army, Navy and IAF?

Hello,
Iam a Plus two Student. My name is BASIL. I want to know the course which i had to go. After passed out which courses can i had apply.

Thankyou!
4th May 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which PG course should be done after 10 2 (Commerce) and B.Com. to be eligible to apply for Logistic Branch in Army, Navy and IAF?

hi i am talib i have done my b.com. Now i want to chose my carrier in accounting
20th June 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 10 2 with commerce, please advice for technical cources for me.
14th September 2011, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

what cn we do after doin bcom in IAF or in navy
19th September 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

how can a girl with commerce subject can apply for indian air force?
22nd October 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

hi ,
i m in 5th sem b.com . may i able to get a chance in army.i hav an aggregate more than 65 in 1st n 2nd year.i do wear spects aloso if u hav info regardin logistic branch or any other kindly let me no?
20th January 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the best option for a commerece students after 2
5th March 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I AM 10 2. MUJHE AAGE KYA KARNA CHAHIYE JISSE MUJHE ACCHI JOB OFFER HO.?
29th March 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

is there any chances to do PG after 10 2
29th April 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

which are the sectors in indian navy avilable for girls with commerce stream???????
29th April 2012, 09:57 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which PG course should be done after 10+2 (Commerce) and B.Com. to be eligible to apply for Logistic Branch in Army, Navy and IAF?

B.com graduate with 60% marks can apply in Logistic Branch in Army, Navy and IAF

Eligible to apply for Logistic Branch in Army, Navy and IAF

Students who can apply in Logistic Branch in Army, Navy and IAF

B.com Graduate with 60% marks
M.com Post Graduate with 60% marks
B.A in economics with 60% marks
M.A in economics with 60% marks
BBA/MBA with 60% marks
BCA/MCA with 60% marks
B.sc in IT/M.sc in IT with 60% marks
B.tech /BE in any discipline with 60% marks
ICWA with 60% marks
CA with 60% marks

AGE LIMIT

20 yrs to 25 yrs

Physical Fittness

All the candidates apply for Logistic Branch should be physically fit.

For more info visit

INDIAN ARMY - www.indianarmy.nic.in
INDIAN NAVY - www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
INDIAN AIRFORCE - www.careerairforce.nic.in
30th April 2012, 02:39 PM
abcxyzlenovo2
Member+

AGE LIMIT

20 yrs to 25 yrs

Physical Fittness

All the candidates apply for Logistic Branch should be physically fit.

more information is available on

www.nausena- bharti.nic.in

7th May 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

what i do after 10th? i think,i join commerce. i like accounting.so its good/bad for my future?
19th June 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

What is dtails of Becom (MSSI) ?
25th February 2014, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i do without eco bba
25th February 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i do without eco bba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?