18th January 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Date of Drug Inspector Exam of UP? Eligibility criteria of the exam?

when is the examination of drug inspector in uttar pradesh is going to take place and what are the eligibility criteria for the same?

26th January 2011, 02:24 PM
akki89

Default Re: Date of Drug Inspector Exam of UP? Eligibility criteria of the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when is the examination of drug inspector in uttar pradesh is going to take place and what are the eligibility criteria for the same?
Dear friend,

The entrance for the drug inspector post is through the UPSC exam conducted by
the state government of Uttar Pradesh. Th selection is generally processed through various steps including Written test , personal interview.
The date for exam can be fond out on the official website of UPSC- Uttar Pradesh
http://www.uppsc.org.in/

Eligibility criteria as given on the site is :

Essential Qualification:

(1) A degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with specialization in clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by Law.
(2) Not less than 18 months experience in the manufacture of at least one of the substances specified in schedule "c" or Not less than 18 months experience in testing of at least one of the substances in schedule "c" in a Laboratory approved for this purpose by the Licensing authority or not less than three years experience in the inspection of firms manufacturing any of the substances specified in schedule "c".
Preferential Qualification - A candidate who has (i) Served in the territorial Army for a minimum period of two years, or (ii) Obtained a "B" certificate of National cadet corps, shall other things, being equal be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.

Age Limit- 21 to 35 years (Upper age limit relaxable to the candidates of U.P., as per Rules.)

Further information can be collected from the following link:
http://www.upscportal.com/civilservi...food-inspector
7th March 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Drug Inspector Exam of UP? Eligibility criteria of the exam?

sir if i am only having the b pharm degree but did not having the 18 month experience in industry then i am eligible for drug inspector or not
11th September 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm persuing my M. pharm in Pharmaceutics and did B.pharm in pharmaceutical sciences. I don't have 18 months experience in industry. Only one month training from Uttar Pradesh Drug Ans Pharmaceutical Limited (UPDPL). Shall I be eligible to appear in Drug Inspector (DI) exam?
18th June 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I am having b pharm degree and 4yrs marketing experience, is I am eligible for DI
23rd June 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the procedure for drug inspector in up? Date and location for di exam in up
-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?