1st May 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get teacher's recognition after completing B.Ed and after doing B.Com?

i have completed my bed after doing bcom. Can i get teacher's recognition?

29th May 2012, 08:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get teacher's recognition after completing B.Ed and after doing B.Com?

Yes, if you have a graduation degree along with B.Ed you can get teacher recognition. With this qualification you can become teachers in government and private schools. For teacher jobs in government schools, candidates also need to attend CTET exam. On the basis of CTET score only, candidates will be selected in government schools like Kendriya Vidyalaya. But, now certain private schools also recruit on the basis of this score.
28th August 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get teacher's recognition after completing B.Ed and after doing B.Com?

i want to know the jobs based on the M.A. (Hindi), basically iam a M.Com Post Graduate
22nd February 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I am bcom b ed degree holder am I eligible for government jobs and can I work in cbse schools
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?