1st May 2012, 10:34 PM
santhosh indra

What is the way to join in marine after completing B.E CSE? Is there any scope in research in that field?

what is way to join in marine after completing b.e cse? any scope r any research in tat field?

29th June 2012, 11:15 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the way to join in marine after completing B.E CSE? Is there any scope in research in that field?

Dear friend,

Marine engineering is not that difficult and tedious to finish compare to CS engineering .
If you want to shift from Computer engineering to marine engineering after completing year definately is not big problem.
For the marine engineering you have to give the entrance exam.

I suggest that you think sensible and don not go for the marine engineering course now.Instead you can go ME in CSE or go for MBA,that would be much better and according to your field.

The following are the some good colleges for doing Marine engineering:
  • Composition technology of meritime,chennai
  • Cochin shipyard limited cochin,India
  • Chennai school of ship management ,chennai
  • B.P Marine academy mumbai,India
  • Indian Meritime university,chennai
All the best...................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?