1st May 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

How to study genetic engineering after completing 10th?

I have completed 10th class and I want to study genetic engeneering How is this possible?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study genetic engineering after passing 10th? What subjects are required for genetic engineering
  2. Can I study genetic engineering without completing 10th or 12th examination
  3. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Genetic Engineering after completing 10th? List of colleges in India?
  4. Am i eligible to study genetic engineering after getting 79% in 10th?
  5. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  6. How to study genetic engineering? I have to study biotechnology before genetic engineering
  7. Eligibility for genetic engineering? Can BIPC students study genetic engineering?
  8. How to do genetic engineering after completing BSc(Botany)?
  9. What are the courses eligible for genetic engineering students?
  10. Subjects which I should opt in 11th and 12th to take up Genetic Engineering? Which entrance exams to give?
  11. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which courses are offered for Genetic Engineering at UG level? Which colleges offer B.Tech in Genetic Engineering? Which NITs provide this course?
  13. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  14. Is it possible to do Genetic Engineering after the completion of 10+2 (Medical)?
  15. Is it possible to study genetic engineering after doing B.E EEE
  16. How to join genetic engineering after studying 12th in science
  17. Can I get admission to study B.E.(Genetic Engineering) being a Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  18. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
27th May 2012, 02:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study genetic engineering after completing 10th?

You cannot study genetic engineering after 10th class. 12th class qualification is the minimum criterion for this course. You can join B.E/B.Tech course in the same. One should select Physics, Chemistry, Biology and mathematics as subjects in 12th class. You need to attend entrance examination to get admission for the same. A high score in entrance examination will help you to secure admission for genetic engineering.
29th September 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to study genetic engeering after completing my 10th? is it possible
30th September 2012, 02:01 PM
surajm093

Smile Re: How to study genetic engineering after completing 10th?

Since you want to genetic engineering. There is no direct way to do just after doing class 10th. for taking this branch you have to take science subject in class 11th and then after class 12th, you have to sit for different engineering entrance exam and then in that you have to select those college in which genetic engineering branch or field is present.
Like in IIT kanpur, IIT Bombay, IIT Madras you can take Bio Technology branch to study genetic engineering.

Good Luck
19th October 2012, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

how to take genetic engineering after II PUC
20th June 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I am from Gujarat and i complete 10th i want to in ginetic eng so what am i do? And is there any College in Gujarat for this line?
9th April 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I am Priyanka from Belgaum.
Can you please tell me, what entrance exam should i appear to complete my biotechnology or genetic engineering after my 12th. As now i completed my 10th should i join any classes for the entrance exam as we do for CET? If so which entrance exam should i appear or is it the CET itself which is done for genetic engineering for engineering? Can you even please tell me that genetic engineering and biotechnology are done after Degree or after 12th?
9th April 2014, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi am Priyanka, from Belgaum, Karnataka.
Can you please tell me that now i have completed my 10th i wanted you to tell that is there any exam like CET which i should appear to study genetic engineering or biotechnology? If so which is that exam and should i be trained for it with some special classes from 11th itself as we do with CET? Can you even piease tell me that genetic engineering and biotechnology are done as a degree after 12th or as PG after any degree if so after which can i do any of this one?
27th April 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

hi,iam pavithra from chennai. i have completed 10th and iam interested in genetic engineering. so,what are the materials required to study about this?
18th May 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I am an average student. Igot 72percent in9th class with 7.7 GPA.Ilove genetic . so Icould join in genetics or not. please tell me.
24th May 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

WHICH ENTRANCE EXAM ( CET OR NEET)SHOULD BE GIVEN TO BECOME GENETIC ENGINEER IN FUTURE
12th April 2018, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

I have been failed in 12th but im an biomaths student i finised my 10 th with 66% can i study any diplamo courses related to biology
8th April 2019, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th and I am interested in genetic engineering but I don't know what materials are required to study for it? or which are the entrance examinationsthat took place for genetic engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?