2nd May 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Which Entrance Exam should I give to do Part time MBA course in Mumbai? Which are the best colleges to apply for this course?

I want to do Part Time MBA in Mumbai.
I have completed BE Printing in 2011 & have just completed 1 year of working.
I need to know which entrance i have to appear for the admission & which are the good colleges I can apply for.

Thanks & Regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for the course?
  2. Difference between Part Time MBA and Full Time MBA? List of good colleges for doing part time MBA in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for MBA parttime course?
  3. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  4. Which entrance do I have to appear for to do part time in Mumbai? Which is the best college?
  5. Procedure to complete part time MBA?
  6. Which are the colleges in Mumbai offering part time MBA course?
  7. Top 10 part time MBA colleges in Mumbai for Finance? Contact details of the colleges?
  8. Colleges offering Part time MBA (finance) in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  10. Is it necessary to do part time MCA exam from mumbai University?
  11. Dates of the entrance examination for the Part Time MBA in Finance?
  12. How to do part time MBA in Mumbai?
  13. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  14. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  15. Entrance exam to study Pat Time MBA course for B.Com graduate? -- [New]
  16. Information regarding Part time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  17. Colleges and entrance exams for part time M.A. in Economics? Career prospects of part time M.A. in Economics?
  18. Colleges and entrance exams for part time diploma in architecture in Mumbai
5th June 2012, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Entrance Exam should I give to do Part time MBA course in Mumbai? Which are the best colleges to apply for this course?

I am bds. I want to do mba in mumbai how i will proceed?which entrance exam should i give?which is the best subject for me?
10th July 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Entrance Exam should I give to do Part time MBA course in Mumbai? Which are the best colleges to apply for this course?

what entrance exam should I give to do the mba from usa
3rd August 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

i recently appear for the Tybms. i want to do part time mba in HR. which entrance should i give
28th March 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BSc & have been working in bpo for 6 years. Would like to persue a part-time course in Finance as have recently moved to Insurance sector. Which is the best Institute? I don't know accounts, would I be able to Manage or would have to lear it ?
17th March 2014, 04:22 AM
Unregistered

want to be MBA from good institute with placements facility as I m b.com graduate and a short term course oracle DBA and sql certification...
which institutes would u recommend may be part time or full time...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?