2nd May 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Last date of submission of admission form for bachelor of fine arts in Amity University?

last date of submitting the admission form for Bachelor of fine arts in Amity University was 30th April,2012.
i am late for this...
so what to do in such situation???

Related Questions:
  1. Last date to submit the admission form for bachelor of fine arts in Amity university?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts course at Banaras Hindu University? Last date of form submission?
  3. What's the last date for BA fine Arts form submission in Lucknow University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?
  5. Last date for B.A fine arts for submission in Lucknow University?
  6. List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  7. Details of universities offering MFA through distance learning? Enrollment procedure and duration of course?
  8. Can I get admission to study in 2nd year of Bachelor of Fine Arts for a Diploma student? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Banaras Hindu University for 12th last year passout candidate?
  10. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Aligarh Muslim University?
  11. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts through Distance Education if completed 12th Arts?
  12. How to join bachelor of fine arts after doing BSc degree?
  13. Qualification for getting admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  14. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  15. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  16. Requirements to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University for Bachelor and Master of Fine Arts(Painting)?
  17. How can I go for distance education in Master of Fine Arts?
  18. Courses available after 2nd PUC Open Schooling?
13th May 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of submission of admission form for bachelor of fine arts in Amity University?

what is the last date to submit form for bachelor of fine arts in delhi university???
21st December 2013, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of submission of admission form for bachelor of fine arts in Amity University?

last date of submission of application form for B.Tech.....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?