3rd May 2012, 01:36 AM
kotte suresh

What is the admission process for agricultural BSc and what is the fee structure? List of the colleges in AP?

admission process for agricultural b sc, and fee structure and colleges in ap

Related Questions:
  1. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  2. What is the admission process for BSc degree? What is the fee structure?
  3. Fee structure details of Agricultural BSc and which are the best colleges for it?
  4. List of D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  5. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S? -- [New]
  6. List of the Agriculture BSc colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  7. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  8. Procedure to do B.Ed from Bihar? List of private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed? Fee structure of all those colleges?
  9. List of Colleges offering M.Tech course? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  10. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  11. Which are the top colleges to pursue B.Com? fee structure of Symbiosis Pune for B.Com? What is the admission process?
  12. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  13. How to study Ag BSc in Hyderabad? List of the colleges and their fee structure?
  14. What is BSc Agricultural government fee structure?
  15. List of Agricultural Colleges in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission in these colleges?
  16. List of government B.Tech colleges providing lateral entry in B.Tech course? What is the admission process and what are the documents required for admission and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  18. List of colleges which take admission without GATE score? Fee structure of these colleges?
3rd May 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission process for agricultural BSc and what is the fee structure? List of the colleges in AP?

How can get addmission in BSc. Agriculature
30th May 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission process for agricultural BSc and what is the fee structure? List of the colleges in AP?

What is the admission process for agricultural BSc and what is the fee structure? List of the colleges in nagpur?
2nd July 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

i had a rank of 21,655 i belong to the category of BC-B can i get admission into AgBsc
22nd July 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in bsc agriculture in kerala as management quata
12th December 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission procedure for bsc agriculture in symbosis pune
18th February 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

i am doing Btech 1st year i want to study agriculture in degree tell me the process
24th March 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process for B sc agricultural and what is the fee structure?
16th June 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i completed my inter(bi.p.c).how can i get b.sc agriculture seat in colleges
26th April 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

hi.m raju eslawath n m god eamcet rank 33 thousand in 2009 n than ofiter i stoped my eductn becoz my finacial problem an m belongs to ST catagary.now i want to do start my studey again so plz inform me m i aligeble for these course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?