3rd May 2012, 05:50 PM
Axl72

Fee structure for BBA course in LPU and SMU? Percentage needed to get admission in a good college?

i wanted to know the fee for bba course in the following university-
Lovely Professional University
Sikkim Manipal University

And what percentage do i need to score to get admission in a good college.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements for admission and fee structure of MBA and M.Tech in LPU?
  2. What is the fee structure for LPU?
  3. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
  4. What is the procedure for admission in LPU and what is its fee structure?
  5. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the admission criteria fr LPU?
  6. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  7. Can I get admission in LPU after scoring 96% in 12th class?
  8. How much percentage is needed to get into government college? What is the fee structure of government college? I am doing B.Com Part III
  9. What is the fee structure in Agricultural College? What are the documents needed for admission?
  10. Fee structure for MCA course in LPU? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is IPU a good colleges? Which are the best colleges other then LPU?
  12. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission?
  13. Percentage needed to take admission in MBA in Beehive college? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  14. List of good colleges offering BBA course in Maharashtra? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure? Career opportunities after doing BBA?
  15. Job in Private Sector and Multinational Companies for online mode BBA student of SMU?
  16. How can I get admission to study BBM in SMU? Total fee of BBM in SMU?
  17. Marks needed for admission in LPU? How much fee to be paid per year?
  18. Detailed procedure to get admission in any good Commerce college at Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required and fee structure of colleges?
12th June 2012, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for BBA course in LPU and SMU? Percentage needed to get admission in a good college?

I WANT TO KNOW COURSE FEE OF BBA FROM SMU
2nd June 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for BBA course in LPU and SMU? Percentage needed to get admission in a good college?

WHAT PERCENT DO I NEED TO STUDY IN LPU
25th June 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I just passed in all subjects can i join LPU?
2nd June 2015, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

fees or percentage we have join bbaby sikkim manipal universty institues
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?