3rd May 2012, 07:56 PM
rashmisaxena007

Sample question papers for MSc Maths entrance exam of BHU, Allahabad?

sir i just need sample papers for msc maths entrance exam of bhu,allahabad.my paper will be held on 23th may and one is in june 1st week.so pls sent it to me fast.i need its very soon...thank you

15th May 2012, 12:09 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Sample question papers for MSc Maths entrance exam of BHU, Allahabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashmisaxena007 View Post
sir i just need sample papers for msc maths entrance exam of bhu,allahabad.my paper will be held on 23th may and one is in june 1st week.so pls sent it to me fast.i need its very soon...thank you

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF M.Sc MATHS

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of M.Sc Maths in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

-> As Maths subject need lot of practice, make sure you work out the problems daily till you are clear with flow of the problem solution then move to the next topic and so on..

-> Prepare a schedule and try to cover each topic daily then by end of a week you should be able to cover all the topics in Maths and go for a revision to make sure you understood everything..

-> The key to get success in Maths exams is to be well prepared before the exam and avoid being nervous in the exam, if you can follow this two important points i.e preparing for the exam well and giving the exam without any fear then for sure you can expect centum in this subject..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.!
Attached Files
File Type: zip M.Sc Maths.zip(907.4 KB, 2299 views)
30th May 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers for MSc Maths entrance exam of BHU, Allahabad?

Sir i need previous years entrance question papers of M.A/M.Sc maths of Delhi University... plz look to it i've my entrance.....pls be fast.... thankyou
1st June 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers for MSc Maths entrance exam of BHU, Allahabad?

sir please send me previous year question paper msc math entranceexam
8th June 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

sir i want d last 5years previous question paper of msc maths entance examination of delhi university..plz provide me..my exam is on 15th june..
8th June 2012, 02:53 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

For cracking maths exam you have to practise lots of numerical.

So, i have attached some paper for your better experience.

Practise well wish you all the best
Attached Files
File Type: zip (www.entrance-exam.net)-M.Sc Maths.zip(907.4 KB, 978 views)
9th June 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Want sample papers of economics oj jammu university
17th July 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

can be admit muslim stuent in bhu university?
20th August 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i want previous years question papers of msc maths entrance exam of delhi university......how i can get those oaoers
29th April 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i want previous years question papers of BHU BA entrance exam...please upload as soon as possible.
8th December 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

modal paper bhu bsc math group.
20th June 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................send me M.Sc maths question paper and sample papers of 2014 of DU,IP,JNU and other universities within delhi.
24th July 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me M.Sc maths question paper of BHU and AU.
MY Email id is [email protected]
10th August 2015, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir plz send the M.sc. math entrance exam ques papper of amu ,AHU AND BHU

My email id is [email protected]
10th August 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir plz send the M.sc. math entrance exam ques papper of amu ,AHU AND BHU

My email id is [email protected]
17th May 2016, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Sample question papers for MSc Maths entrance exam of BHU, Allahabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want previous years question papers of msc maths entrance exam of BHU university......how i can get those oaoers
SIR MY NAME SHASHANK MISHRA I AM STUDENT OF BSc THIRD YEAR
3rd May 2017, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir I need to sample paper of entrance exam of Allahabad university for B.Sc maths
Please help me sir.
Thanks
16th December 2017, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir please given previous year equation paper of MSC maths entrance exam of bhu university
11th October 2021, 04:12 PM

Smile Re: Sample question papers for MSc Maths entrance exam of BHU, Allahabad?

I want to show previous year enterance exam Math B.Sc paper of Allahabad University Please Show me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?