4th May 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Is there NET in food technology? What is the qualification of assistant professor in food technology?

Please let me know is there net in food technology? What are the qualification of asstt.professor in food technology (ugc as well as aicte)?

22nd June 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there NET in food technology? What is the qualification of assistant professor in food technology?

Is there NET in food technology? What is the qualification of assistant professor in food technology?
28th January 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there NET in food technology? What is the qualification of assistant professor in food technology?

What is the qualification of assistant professor in food technology?
19th July 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

plz give reply for qualification for asst professor in food technology
20th January 2018, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Can a fresher of B.Tech in Food Technology get a job in a reputed food company without any experience?
8th November 2019, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

I'm PG student and my subject is food science and technology. I want to preparation of lectureship which exam for food science and technology in net exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?