4th May 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?

can u please give me d list of institutions / colleges that offer 'diploma in industrial safety' as distance learning???
also provide me the duration of course along with fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration, fee structure and correspondence availability for diploma in Fire safety course? -- [New]
  2. Information about Industrial Safety and health management? What is the fee structure and duration of the course?
  3. List of universities offering M.Phil in Management through distance learning? What is the fee structure?
  4. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  5. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  6. List of Distance universities with fee structure which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  8. List of universities which offer diploma courses through distance learning -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for MPH through distance learning as I have done MD (Ayurveda) and currently working as a govt. employee? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  10. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  11. How to do industrial safety diploma from distance education?
  12. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  13. When the admission of diploma in Industrial Health will be started? Fee structure of the course?
  14. Chances of getting admission in Diploma(Industrial Safety) for an Arts graduate and Safety department employee?
  15. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges in India to do MBA in Industrial Safety?
  16. List of the institutes providing distance learning course in PGDHRM? Duration of course, fee, pattern and mode of exam?
  17. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  18. Colleges offering diploma in Labour Law through distance learning? Fee structure, job placement and admission details for the same?
11th May 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?

can u please give me d list of institutions / colleges that offer 'diploma in industrial safety' as distance learning???
also provide me the duration of course along with fee structure
20th August 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?

18th November 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Re: List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?

23rd April 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

UGC, AICTE APPROVED & Recognized University
Diploma in Industrial Safety Management- 1 YEAR
COURSE CONTENTS:
%u2022 Industrial Safety Management
%u2022 Occupational safety & Health
%u2022 Fire & Safety Management
%u2022 Construction Safety
%u2022 Project Report

Eligibility: 10 2(any stream)
Duration: 1 Year
Examination Center: Allotted all Over India by University
Examination: August 2012
Learning Method: Regular Mode/Correspondence Mode
FEES: Contact on below mentioned numbers for detail

PG Diploma in Industrial Safety Management- 1 YEAR
COURSE CONTENTS:
%u2022 Industrial Safety Management
%u2022 Occupational safety & Health
%u2022 Fire & Safety Management
%u2022 Construction Safety
%u2022 Project Report

Eligibility: Graduation (any stream) or equivalent
Duration: 1 Year
Examination Center: Allotted all Over India by University
Examination: August 2012
Learning Method: Regular Mode/Correspondence Mode
FEES: Contact on below mentioned numbers for detail

For more Details you can Contact:
YATCH INFOTECH
(Approved Study Centre of EIILM)

Contact Name: yatch
Phone/Mobile No. : 9818085925
e-Mail. : Use Contact form to contact this Ad Owner
Address: RZ B1/48, Raghu Nagar, Pankha Road, Opposite Janak Cinema, New Delhi-110045
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?