4th May 2012, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in degree engineering in mechanical after completing diploma mechanical? I have scored 6.30 CPI

can i get admission in degree engg.in mechanical after complete diploma mechanical. i have 6.30 cpi

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in mechanical degree after completing diploma with CPI of 5.5
  2. Which grade shall be considered for admission to degree course? -- [New]
  3. How to get admission in degree after completing diploma mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  5. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  6. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  7. How to take admission for degree after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 66.75%?
  8. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech in IT or Computer Science after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to join Degree in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma?
  10. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  11. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  12. Can i get admission in B.Sc after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to do any masters degree after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  15. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  16. Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?
  17. Can I get admission in IITs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
4th May 2012, 12:47 PM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India
Default Re: Can I get admission in degree engineering in mechanical after completing diploma mechanical? I have scored 6.30 CPI

ya sure you can get admission in mechanical engineering. Because you have completed your diploma in mechanical. So there is no any issue to get admission in engineering.Even you will get admission direct in 3rd semester/2nd year of mechanical engineering.
4th May 2012, 01:19 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in degree engineering in mechanical after completing diploma mechanical? I have scored 6.30 CPI

hi
if you want to get addmission in degree after diploma then you can get addmission in degree by giving the entrance exam of LEET (Lateral engineering entrance test).
you have completed your diploma with mechanical engineering with 6.30 CPI ,then you can give the exam of LEET.
The qualification for LEET exam is:
1. candidate should have diploma holder.
2.the candidate should have atleast 50% marks in diploma.

if you clear the exam by good score then you can get addmission in good colleges , after clearing the exam you will get addmission in 2nd year of b.tech.
here are some good books for LEET exam these will help you.

BEST BOOKS FOR LEET EXAM

4th May 2012, 01:20 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi
if you want to get addmission in degree after diploma then you can get addmission in degree by giving the entrance exam of LEET (Lateral engineering entrance test).
you have completed your diploma with mechanical engineering with 6.30 CPI ,then you can give the exam of LEET.

if you clear the exam by good score then you can get addmission in good colleges , after clearing the exam you will get addmission in 2nd year of b.tech.

BEST BOOKS FOR LEET EXAM

4th May 2012, 01:25 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi

BEST BOOKS FOR LEET EXAM

13th May 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

can i do EEE after diploma in mechanical
15th May 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in degree engineering in EEE after completing diploma mechanical?
21st May 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in mechanical or civil engineering after completin diploma in IT.... WITH 68 % ...
16th June 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyotiprakash2108 View Post
ya sure you can get admission in mechanical engineering. Because you have completed your diploma in mechanical. So there is no any issue to get admission in engineering.Even you will get admission direct in 3rd semester/2nd year of mechanical engineering.
can i get admission in degree engg.in mechanical after complete diploma mechanical. plz help for adm.
16th June 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Ya, That's all fine. But My main question is that Can I get an admission to RTU (Rajasthan Technical University) direct to 3rd sem of B.Tech In Mechanical Engineering. And also my Another question is that Can i complete my B.Tech Engineering with RTU Externally. Actually, I mean to say that i want to complete engineering without attending any lectures or laboratory works which all are conducted by respective colleges. Please reply with full answer. Thank you.
20th July 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Can i get an admission in BE mech.(degree) in any gov. college in all over Gujarat. My CPI is 5.5 to 6.. and BE is better or B.Tech? How do i try for B.Tech.. Should i try.. what is more worthy..? plz help me..
28th July 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I am just now in diploma mech in 5 sem and i have got 5.3 CPI so can i make out 7. something CPI and how much CPI i would required to get admission in german collages??? pls reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?