4th May 2012, 02:28 PM
ayushman ahluwalia

How to do training in telecom company while in 3nd year ECE? Procedure to apply?

sir i am a 2nd year student of B.tech in ECE branch..in the upcomming vaccations i would like to do training ia a telecom company but i am confused about the compay ...please suggest me about training or any professional/technical course .....n the procedure how to apply

Related Questions:
  1. What training should I take to join in a Telecom Company being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Best Training Institutes in India for this?
  2. How to apply for training in Telecom Companies?
  3. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training in Alka Telecom? Whether Alka Telecom provides stipend?
  4. Where and when to apply for One month training in Telecom?
  5. Does Alka Telecom offers Training with Stipend? Procedure to apply for Training in Alka Telecom?
  6. Should I apply for BSNL Inplant Training in Telecom being a B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student?
  7. Procedure to join Telecom Industry after B.Tech ECE?
  8. Application procedure for Industrial training programme at Bharti Airtel after B.E in ECE and attended Silver, Gold EETP programmes?
  9. How to apply for summer training while being in ECE company?
  10. Eligibility for Implant Training? Procedure to get admission and content of training?
  11. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  12. How may I do training from HAL(Bangalore)? What's the applying procedure for 4 weeks training? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE) from Noida and in 3rd year
  13. How may I do summer training after completing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for training in a company?
  15. Eligibility for implant training in any company? Procedure to join training?
  16. How to apply for 2 months training in any ECE company?
  17. Companies for summer training after B.E (ECE) in May and June? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Telecom companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? -- [New]
15th July 2012, 10:14 PM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: How to do training in telecom company while in 3nd year ECE? Procedure to apply?

ListofTopTelecom/ Telecommunication Vendor Companies inIndia
1)Nokia Siemens Networks.
2) Huawei
3) Ericsson
4) ZTE
5) Alcatel – Lucent
6) Ceragon Networks
7) Juniper Networks
8)Tejas Networks
9) NEC
10) Cisco
12) Avaya
13) Nortel
14) GTL
Listoftop 30TelecomcompaniesinIndia :
CompanyNameMarket CapinCrores
Bharti Airtel108066.23
Reliance Communications32683.44
Idea Cellular14368.92
Tata Communications13181.25
Tata Teleservices4393.06
Spice Communications4136.13
MTNL4044.6
GTL2475.12
GTL Infrastructure2210.49
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?