4th May 2012, 08:49 PM
Anu sahoo

Names of the distance of correspondence B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?

I am a private employ in west bengal .i have B.sc.i want to know distance or correspond B.ed collage name in west bengale.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do LLB course through distance or correspondence from West Bengal/Kolkata? Details about university?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  4. Correspondence colleges in West Bengal for Diploma in Automobile Engineering course?
  5. Duration of course, admission criteria and name of university for BLIS course through distance education in West Bengal? What type of jobs are available?
  6. Names of the Polytechnic colleges in West Bengal in which I can get admission through counseling?
  7. Which are the law colleges in West Bengal of Distance Eduction System?
  8. List of colleges with fee expense which offer correspondence PhD in Eco-Tourism in West Bengal? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  9. Names of the colleges in West Bengal in which I can take admission for B.Tech M.E?
  10. Where could I do diploma in mechanical with distance education in West Bengal? Contact details of those colleges or universities?
  11. List of universities which offer correspondence M.P.Ed course in West Bengal? -- [New]
  12. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  13. How to do M.Ed in distance learning in west bengal
  14. Is B.Ed degree valid in West Bengal SSC?
  15. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  16. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses?
  17. Names of the B.Ed colleges approved by NTTE in West Bengal
  18. How to join distance education of B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal?
18th July 2012, 05:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the distance of correspondence B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anu sahoo View Post
I am a private employ in west bengal .i have B.sc.i want to know distance or correspond B.ed collage name in west bengale.

Various Universities offers Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program through Distance mode and have their Study centers all across the Country. The eligibility criteria for admission in to the Distance B.Ed is usually the same in every University. Candidate must hold a Bachelors degree in any discipline beside having a minimum of two years of Teaching Experience in any recognized School. The duration of the program is two years.

Following are the list of some of the well recognized Institutions offering B.Ed through Distance mode and having their Study center in various part of the country including West Bengal:
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University
  • Maharshi Dayanand University
  • Annamalai University
  • Kakatia University
  • Kurukshetra University
For more information, refer to the official website of the Universities mentioned above.
31st August 2012, 01:33 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Default Re: Names of the distance of correspondence B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?

Quote:
Hello,

In all over India various universities offer B.ed Course through Distance learning.>>

>> Universities which offer course in west Bengal are:::
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi
  • Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi
  • Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh
  • Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka
  • Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan
  • Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
  • Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education, Rohtak, Haryana
  • Panjab University Department of Correspondence Studies, Chandigarh
  • Tamilnadu Open University - Bachelor of Education - Distance Mode (BEd (DM))

All the best.
31st August 2012, 09:16 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

List of B.Ed Correspondence Colleges in West Bengal :

University of Kalyani

Mugberia Gangadhar Mahavidyalaya

Seva Bharati Mahavidyalaya

Vivek Jyothi College

Loreto College

Gour Malda College of Education

St Xavier's College

Swami Vivekananda College of Education

Gobardanga Hindu College

Eastern Dooars BEd Training College
1st September 2012, 12:14 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

List of B.Ed
Correspondence
Colleges in West
Bengal :

Swami Vivekananda
College of Education

Gobardanga Hindu
College

Eastern Dooars BEd
Training College

University of Kalyani

Mugberia Gangadhar
Mahavidyalaya

Vivek Jyothi College

Loreto College

all the best.
1st September 2012, 12:25 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

B.ED COLLEGES IN WESTBENGAL:

Loreto College

Vivek Jyothi College

St Xavier's college

Swami vivekananda college Of Education

Gobardanga Hindu college

University Of Kalyani

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Karnataka State Open University

Tamilnadu Open university

Punjab University

ALL THE BEST....
1st September 2012, 02:59 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

List of B.Ed Colleges in West Bengal:

1.Mugberia Gangadhar Mahavidyalaya,Purba Medinipur

*Private
*Affiliated to Vidyasagar University

2.University of Kalyani

*Government

3.Loreto College,Kolkata

*Private
*Affialiated to Calcutta University

4.Scootish Church College,Kolkata

*Private
*Affiliated to Calcutta University

5.Satish B.Ed College,Malda

*Private
*Affiliated to University of Gour Banga

all the best.
1st September 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

cse engg degree is eligible to write rrb section engg posting please suggest me somel question pappers
12th October 2012, 11:53 PM
some_gho

Default New BED college Approval

I do want to open a new college (N.C.T.E. approved) for B.Ed. & D.Ed. course in burdwan District. How can I get the affiliation? Help me to go through the procedure. Please provide me every detail (related to it). I will be oblized if contact details for the said project may kindly be given
17th December 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I am a graduate in english with honours . I have no teaching exprience. Can i get my b. Ed in correspondence in west bengal
11th January 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I'm an in-service non trained teacher in a Govt-aided school. My teaching experience is 3yrs and 4 months. WB Govt decided to make B.Ed course for all non trained teacher by ODL Method. Now what's the present situation for that case?
16th January 2013, 12:49 AM
beheras

HI,

the distance of correspondence B.Ed colleges in West Bengal---------------

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education, Rohtak, Haryana

Panjab University Department of Correspondence Studies, Chandigarh

Hope the information helps you,
all the best..............
23rd January 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

what type of 2 yrs experience required for entry in B.ed ( nursery / primery/ secondary )
pls help . K Chatterjee Kolkata
23rd January 2013, 06:02 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Correspondence B.Ed colleges in West Bengal---

Rabindra Bharati University - Kolkata, West Bengal

Lady Brabourne College - Kolkata, West Bengal

St. Xavier`s College - Kolkata, West Bengal

Eastern Dooars B.Ed. Training College (EDBETC) - Jalpaiguri, West Bengal

Shri Ramakrishna B.T. College - Darjeeling, West Bengal

Cooch Behar B.Ed Training College - Cooch Behar, West Bengal

Satish B.Ed. College, Malda, West Bengal

West Bengal State Academy of Dance,Kolkata, West Bengal

West Bengal Survey Institute,Hooghly, West Bengal
14th February 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a teacher in chemistry (hons) I have no b ed i want to b ed course by ODL mode from correspondance b ed college
14th February 2013, 08:26 PM
media1

HAI,

There are the distance of correspondence B.Ed colleges in West Bengal---------------

1.Shri Ramakrishna B.T. College
2.West Bengal Survey Institute
3.Rabindra Bharati University
4.Cooch Behar B.Ed Training College
5.Lady Brabourne College
6.West Bengal State Academy of Dance
7.St. Xavier`s College
8.Maharshi Dayanand University
9.Kota Open University .

Best of luck,
Thank you------------------
14th February 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my Ma MA in English from cmj university ..am i able to get admission in any bed colleges
15th February 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

is cmj university ugc recognised?
15th April 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Please inform me about the colleges offering correspondence course in Diploma of education and MEd .
thanking you
16th April 2013, 12:18 AM
ranu44

HELLO,

Names of the distance of correspondence B.Ed colleges in West Bengal--------------

2.West Bengal Survey Institute
3.Rabindra Bharati University
4.Cooch Behar B.Ed Training College
5.Lady Brabourne College
6.West Bengal State Academy of Dance
7.St. Xavier`s College
8.Maharshi Dayanand University
9.Kota Open University .

This should help
thank you
18th May 2013, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

can i do b.ed through distance in west bengal doing history honours and have score 48% in gradution and 48% in m.a in history also have a teaching experiance of two years from affilated school
22nd May 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about odl method bed training term and condition
22nd May 2013, 03:38 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Names of the distance of correspondence B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?

Quote:
List of Top B.Ed Correspondence Colleges in West Bengal

Vivek Jyothi College

Loreto College

Gour Malda College of Education

St Xavier's College

University of Kalyani

Mugberia Gangadhar Mahavidyalaya

Gobardanga Hindu College

Seva Bharati Mahavidyalaya

Swami Vivekananda College of Education
23rd May 2013, 10:56 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Anu,

The list Of B.Ed Correspondence Colleges in west Bengal are :

* St Xavier's College

* Maharshi Dayanand University

* Kakatiya University

* Loreto College

* Shri Ramakrishna B.T. College

* Rabindra Bharati University

* Satish B.Ed. College

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
24th May 2013, 04:37 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,

The colleges regarding with distance of correspondence B.Ed in West Bengal are below mentioned:-

# Loreto College.

# Satish B.Ed. College.

# Kakatiya University.

# Rabindra Bharati University.

# Maharshi Dayanand University.

# Shri Ramakrishna B.T. College.

# St Xavier's College.

Thanks.
24th June 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Netaji open university is ncte approve or not. Can i do b.ed in there?
1st July 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

i am an assistant teacher. i have no b.ed qualification. please tell me from which institute i can complete b.ed course by distance mode.
7th July 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Names of the distance of correspondence B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?

sir/madam,
i want to pursue b.ed from correspondence collage of west bengal as i am in job.pl let me know the name of those recognised and NCET affiliated collages of w.b.
soma das.
20th January 2014, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

I passed botany hons .I want to do distance bed in west Bengal
5th April 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

i am science graduate. May i get a chance to do bed course in distance mode in west bengal.
2nd May 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

m teaching in bhutan pvt school since 2004 n i want to pursue my b.ed through distnce n have 50 petcnt at BA.can i pursue da same??
7th July 2014, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

I have recruited as an high school teacher in 2013. I am english graduate and without B ed degree. Shall i take b ed degree from wb odl b ed training procedure?
30th August 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Name of the university for m.sc(math) admission in which admission process is going on so that i can apply at this moment
8th November 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I am philosophy teacher .I want to bed.by.odl my distic south 24 progana how to do bed deegre and also want to know when published the form?
14th December 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know the contuct no and place name of goverdanga hindu collage univercity whare faciliti of dist bed traing education
23rd January 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Give me the name and contact number of B.Ed correspondence college in purba medinipur please .
24th August 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I am a primary teacher.I have 48% in honours&44% in all subject in graduation.Also i have 56% in pg.can i admission distance bed in burdwan university 2015-2017.
30th March 2016, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Puja Dutta. I have completed the B.A. course with history honour with 50% average. Now I want to do the B.Ed distance course from Bardhaman University. Please give me the details of the admission procedure and all other information about the B.Ed colleges in Bardhaman.
31st March 2016, 11:41 AM
9renu

HELLO

Names of the distance of correspondence B.Ed colleges in West Bengal.

2.Cooch Behar B.Ed Training College
3.Kakatiya University
4.West Bengal Survey Institute
5.Kota Open University
6.St Xavier's College
7.Swami Vivekananda College of Education
8.Gour Malda College of Education
9.Gobardanga Hindu College
10.Maharshi Dayanand University.
22nd December 2016, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have MCA degree also I have IT industry's experience i would like to do B. Ed ,In west bengal where can I do B.Ed that is NCET approved.
Thanks
30th September 2017, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I have passe MA. I will be posted at Newjalpaiguri for three years. I want to study B.Ed from there through correspondence. Which college/university would be better? Please suggest m!
8th April 2018, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Whether distance course in b.ed is recognised as regular course for fresher's to appear in w.b.ssc exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?