20th January 2011, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join ISRO for training purpose while pursuing Electronics and Communication?

Their are so many options as we can see hereby but i just wanna know that which one is like good and achievable. I mean ISRO and many big are best but is it easy to get training over their as their are so many choices to reach it....
My basic question is which is the simplest way or procedure to go through for fast application towards these companies for training purpose..,
I am pursuing my engineering in Electronics and communication field so anymore choices you please help us....
Thank You

Related Questions:
  1. Names of good companies for Electronics and communication engineering training? Is Airtel a good place for training?
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing training in ISRO while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics?
  3. How to join ISRO after B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. Procedure for doing training in BHEL for Electronics and Communication engineering student?
  5. What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college
  6. Joining ISRO directly after B.Tech?
  7. Process of summer training at ISRO?
  8. Procedure to join ISRO for B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer? Scope and job profile for Engineer in ISRO?
  9. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  10. What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college
  11. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Indian Space Research Organization?
  12. How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I join defence service? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  14. Is there any job available in ISRO for Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering candidate? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Does IIT provides training to other college students? Procedure and eligibility for training in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  16. How can I join ISRO after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  17. Can I do training in ISRO if I am doing 3rd year diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  18. Procedure to register for training in HAL, DRDO and ISRO while studying B.Tech in ECE?
9th August 2011, 04:24 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Procedure to join ISRO for training purpose while pursuing Electronics and Communication?

ISRO also comes under the category of PSU's and ISRO is one of the good or may be best institution for the space research purposes.

It also conducts exams to recruit the candidates of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science Engineering for the post of engineers and scientists for research purposes at ISRO. This is the only way to approach for ISRO after having your B.Tech. You can just appear for the written exam and then for the interview and can get into ISRO as a scientist or engineer.

ISRO also conducts exam for the student of Electronics and Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering to provide them post graduation degree and for training for the research works.
9th May 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join ISRO for training purpose while pursuing Electronics and Communication?

please give more information about the procedure
30th July 2012, 12:03 AM
samatha89
Member+

ISRO is one of the good or may be best institution for the space research purposes.

It also conducts exams to recruit the candidates of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science Engineering for the post of engineers and scientists for research purposes at ISRO. This is the only way to approach for ISRO after having your B.Tech. You can just appear for the written exam and then for the interview and can get into ISRO as a scientist or engineer.

ISRO also conducts exam for the student of Electronics and Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering to provide them post graduation degree and for training for the research works.
24th February 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

i m a 4th sem. engineering student . i want to do my training from isro . i can i do this ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?