5th May 2012, 10:32 PM
Tejash T.N

How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?

I am completed diploma in printing technology, at govt institue of printing technology bangalore Karanataka State. how can i get admission to first/ second year BE in printing technology in Pune vidhyarthi ghruha college of engineering pune.

18th August 2012, 06:51 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?

~~~Admission in Pune Vidyarthi Grihas Colage of Engineerin and Technology~~~

There is two option for you diract admision through management quta or through CAP.

CAP proseger and date.
1 Purchase kit and apply online till 17aug upto 5PM.
2 Display of marit list on 18aug 5PM.
3 Display of seats avilable at 21aug.
4 Fill and conform online option from 22to 24aug.
5 CAP allotment of collages 26aug.
6 Confirm the admission for alloted collage and pay full fee between 27 to 30aug.

For printing and collage PVG Colage of Engineering your choice code will be 62784210.

For more information visit www.dte.org.in
20th June 2015, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?

I have complete diploma in printing technology from govt. Kalaniketan polytechnhi college, jabalpur... Now, how I get addmission in Anna University, College of Engineering Guindy, Chennai-600025..................please sir tell me whole procedure
14th May 2022, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in Printing Technology in chennai. I have 78 percentage. Any suggestions for my next level degree. I mean any option for my UG courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?