20th January 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Can other state students apply for COMEDK Karnataka? Is there any reservation ?

I want to apply to the COMEDK karnataka. How to apply for this? Whether other state candidates can apply? any reservation is their for other state candidates?

20th January 2011, 08:51 PM
Sramona

Default Re: Can other state students apply for COMEDK Karnataka? Is there any reservation ?

COMEDK Karnataka is open to all students in the country. This is application to the private medical colleges in the state. There are a total of 10 colleges you can seek admission to through this exam. On an average there are 100 seats in each college and out of it some are reserved for management quota and these seats are eligible for COMEDK. The yearly fee is 3.25 lakhs.
21st January 2011, 03:59 AM
prtk.co

Default Re: Can other state students apply for COMEDK Karnataka? Is there any reservation ?

Yes any other state students can give this exam.There is no reservation of seats for othes states students.
21st January 2011, 09:21 AM
daxter

Hello,

Dont worry Admissions are open to all the students across the country in COMEDK Karnataka but you should note that Candidates applying from outside the State of Karnataka are not eligible to get the benefit of lower eligibility qualifying marks. (in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka)
so otherwise it makes no difference whether you are from karnataka or other state.
21st January 2011, 11:23 PM
ratalalavanya

other state people also can apply for comedk- karnataka.............but only 5 seats will be available to other state students.....
23rd January 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

exam date of comed-k entrance exam-2011 for other state students
29th January 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i am from gujarat and i studied 1 and 2 puc in karnataka ...i can write cet exam or not?
30th January 2011, 04:51 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend......
the COMED K exam is open to all the students of the India anybody can fill the form nad sit for the examination ....
there are many colleges in which you can take the admission according to the rank you score in the entrance exam
there is some reservation to the karnataka students and even there is some reserved seats for the management quota.......
1st February 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

comedk of karnatak for mbbs 2011 when / where
application is available. last date of submit of application form
9th March 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

can student can give both cet and comedk exam together??
9th March 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

im studying in mumbai. can i give cet test ? what are the rules /regulation for outstate student. can i get center in m'lore/udupi.
kannada test centre is only in b'lore or any other place (m'lore) also? where i get commedk centre?
24th March 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are there for other states students for MBBS?
26th March 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

can a student give both cet and comedk exam?
14th May 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

i have written my comedk exam.my mother has studied in karnataka .will that help me during my admissions?
plz help
10th June 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

can a student take both cet and comed k
12th June 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

NON KARNATAKA STUDENT BE COURCE FEES STRUCTURE THROUGH COMED K
3rd July 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

can we apply for comedk after diploma
21st September 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are available to the other state students?
5th October 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

pls send full details of karnataka cet
7th May 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

is there any b-category seat like in andhra pradesh
24th June 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

i have got 85 in comedk, do i have any chances of getting mbbs seat? i belong to obc 3b category and christian
22nd February 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i am student of icsc from kanpur and appearing in 12board pl give me informationregarging engg. college and how much seats availabe in comdedk and what is the last date submissin of entrance examination application form.
2nd March 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello,, i wanna know that for non karnataka students what documents should have to submit with application form.... Rply Must.
4th March 2013, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between CET & COMEDK, are both same or different?? Other state student is eligible in which test for MBBS seat in Karnataka. Anybody can help me......
4th March 2013, 01:24 AM
Huzair Tauhidi

What is the difference b/w CET & COMEDK, both are same or different? Are outsiders eligible for CET & COMEDK.....am i eligible for a MBBS seat in Karnataka, not belongs to Karnataka...plz help.....
21st March 2013, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

is this 3.25 lakhs applicable to all seats? are there any merit seats for students outside karnataka?
27th March 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

iam,complete 2 in tamilnadu,iam eligible to write comedk yes or no ?reply must?
27th March 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the seat avalaible for tamilnadu 2 student?
4th June 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

is,there any reservation in comedk 2013 for sc candidates my score is 110 can i get MBBS seat under sc category
9th August 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

upto what maximum general rank can i get mbbs seat being student of other state
16th March 2014, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

l am from uttrakhand state so how many seats are available for medicle colleeges
16th March 2014, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

i wish to apply for COMEDK 2013-14,i belongs to OBC(Andhra Pradesh) and my caste also in OBC Cat1 in karnakata state,if i apply for comedk from Andhra Pradesh state,can the obc reservation applicable for me in karnataka,because my caste is in OBC list in karnataka also--please reply sir
4th May 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Is there reservation in pg comedk for Jain minorities.is there Medical college for Jain minorities.
5th October 2014, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Can other state students apply for comedk karnataka? How to apply? Where we get the application form?
8th February 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

We are not getting proper answers. Our question is how many seats are there for out side students of Karnataka by writing comed-k
7th February 2016, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

I parent working in Karnataka nearby Telangana state and my son is 1 to 12 studied in Telengana state. My son eligible for Comedek Karnataka quota and eligible for claiming obc and HK quota please advice me
6th June 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Can SC certtificate for non Karnatak student has any reservation in COMEDK
4th November 2016, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How much is the percentage of seats alloted comedk test from out of state students
25th June 2017, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of Kerala state qualified in neet exam. can i apply for the admission of colleges under commedk ? When admission starts ? how many colleges ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?