6th May 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBA course having completed Graduation with 48% of marks?

sir i hav passed my graduation with48% marks please tell me wether i am eligible formba

7th May 2012, 12:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA course having completed Graduation with 48% of marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i hav passed my graduation with48% marks please tell me wether i am eligible formba

You have completed GRADUATION degree so you are applicable for MBA course because the minimum eligibility criteria for MBA exam is Graduate.

If you want to go for MBA course then you must scored good in CAT , MAT , XAT ,CMAT etc exam.

But some of the MBA Entrance exams want above 50% in Graduation marks like CAT and XAT exam but MAT exam not require any kind of marks.

So you are not applicable for CAT exam but you are eligible for MAT exam.This exam also good for MBA entrance.

If you are from SC/ST category then you are applicable for CAT exam because for those category require only 45% marks in Graduation.

Also you can apply in CMAT and OPENMAT exam also.

There are no age criteria or there is no restriction for attempts.

The Best Specialization for MBA course are HR , FINANCE , MARKETING ,IT etc.

BEST BOOKS FOR MBA ENTRANCE EXAM=>

7th May 2012, 01:20 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA course having completed Graduation with 48% of marks?

Quote:

Dear Friend,

There are different types of eligibility criteria in MBA in different institutes.

In top institutions of CAT, MAT, XAT, the criteria of MBA is Graduation with more than 50 percent marks.

But it is not required every where. The general eligibility of MBA is that you need to have a bachelor's degree (3-year course) or equivalent in any discipline recognised by any Indian University / AICTE as eligible for post-graduate studies.

Specializations of MBA in India are as follows....

MBA in Criminal Justice
MBA in e-Business
MBA in Education
MBA in Education
MBA in Engineering
MBA in Entrepreneurship
MBA in Executive
MBA in Finance
MBA in General management
MBA in Global management
MBA in Health Care
MBA in Hospitality and Tourism
MBA in Human resources
MBA in Industrial management
MBA in Information systems
MBA in Knowledge management
MBA in Leadership
MBA in Marketing
MBA in Media
MBA in Nonprofit and Government
MBA in Organizational
MBA in Sport management
MBA in Technology management
MBA in Telecommunications

You can do MBA from distance university like Sikkim Manipal University which does not have any marks criteria
7th May 2012, 02:15 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Yes shore you are eligible for MBA course, if you are completed graduation then you are eligible to do MBA.
But some of the entrance exams are requires a percentage of 50%, in some entrance exams there is no restrictions about the percentage.

There is no age limit for doing the MBA course.

There is no limit for attempting this course.

Some of the entrance exams are listed below:

CAT,

MAT,

XAT,

GMAT,

CMAT etc.

In MBA there is thee specializations are there to elect

1. HR,
2. Finance,
3.Marketing.

R.S.agarwal books are more useful to prepare for entrance exams.

Best of luck.
7th May 2012, 10:11 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Hai friend...

Yes,you are eligible to do MBA course.

MBa is the 2 years PG course and the course divided into 4 semesters.
You want to join in MBA course you ned to crack the any one of the following entrance exams

1.CAT
2.MAT
3.GMAT
4.ICET etc...

ELIGIBILITY:

1.Graduate completed students are applicable

2.There is no age limit for this course

3.Both male and female candidates are applicable

4.Candidate should be a citizen of india.

ALL THE BEST....
8th May 2012, 12:39 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hi!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for M.B.A after passing Graduation with 50% marks.

For this you have to score Minimum 50% marks.

If you want you can take admission in M.B.A through distance education.

University offering M.B.A through distance education are:-

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education, Rohtak, Haryana

GOOD LUCK!
8th May 2012, 12:56 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,
i am sorry to say that you are not eligible for the MBA after complete the graduation with 48% marks.
You should be complete the graduation with 50% marks to eligible for MBA.

Eligibility criteria:

you can having a graduation degree with any of the stream from a recognized university.

In graduation 50% to be eligible for some of the entrance exams.

The basis of performance in the entrance tests like

CAT

MAT

GMAT

Now coming streams there are available MBA

Finance

Human Resource

Sales and marketing

International Business

Enterprenership

Hotel Management

all the best.
8th May 2012, 04:47 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,
Yes, you can eligible to do the MBA course.

MBA stands for maste of business adminstration. MBA course duration is 2 years and this course divided into 4 semesters.

To join the MBA you qualify the entrance exams like

MAT

CAT

GMAT

XAT

ICET

etc.

Eligibility Criteria:

the candidate should complete the graduation to eligible for this exam.

The final year candidate are eligible for this entrance exam.

Some of the entrance need the 50% of marks in graduation.

Both male and female candidates are eligible for this exam.

The candidate should be citizen of india.

In this MBA course three specilizations to elect

Human Resource

finance

marketing

all the best.
1st December 2012, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

gudmrng sir pls let me know the names of the mat colleges in december which do not require 50 percent in graduation
5th December 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

if score in gmat is high but graduation marks are 47% are there any chances of getting good colleges?
5th December 2012, 04:19 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

The candidate seeking admission must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline obtained through the 10+2+3 system or an equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks (Relaxation for SC/ST candidates as per Ordinance of BU, Bhopal) or equivalent CGPA of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 & UGC Act 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the AICTE and Ministry of HRD, Government of India.

The basis of computing the percentage obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be based on the practice followed by the university/ institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree.

In case of CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the university / institution from where they have obtained bachelor’s degree. In case of unavailability of such system, it will be established by the NITTTR by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum Possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100.

Candidates of the qualifying examination can also apply on provisional basis. But at the time of admission, such candidates shall have to produce the original certificate of having passed/ mark sheet of the final year of the degree examination provided that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria. Failing to do so, the admission will be cancelled.

thank you..............................
5th December 2012, 07:22 PM
LUCKY 4

HELLO FRIEND........

you are eligible to do MBA course.

MBa is the 2 years PG course and the course divided into 4 semesters.
You want to join in MBA course you ned to crack the any one of the following entrance exams1.CAT2.MAT3.GMAT4.ICET etc...

ELIGIBILITY:Graduate completed students are applicable...There is no age limit for this course...Both male and female candidates are applicable

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!()()()
6th December 2012, 09:47 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
As per the graduation candidate your eligible to apply for MBA Course , But you have scored low percentage of marks in your graduation Course .

Difficult to get admission for MBA Course . There are lot of MBA Colleges require Minimum 60% to 70% Percentage of marks in graduation Course . But you have scored 48% Percentage of marks in your graduation Course .

Please don't worry you having few chance to get admission for MBA Course . If your Interested to get admission for MBA Course than Please Apply for MAT Examination and score good percentile of marks .

If you see there is no Specific Percentage of marks require for MAT Examination . The applicant who Completed Bachelor degree Course with pass mark are eligible to apply for MBA Course .

And there are lot of top MBA Colleges which accepts MAT Examination score card .

So, Please apply for MAT Examination and score good percentage of marks then definitely you may get admission for MBA Course .

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semester .

Eligibility Criteria ::

~~ Applicant should be Complete Graduation Course in any discipline from recognized University .

~~ Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

~~ There is no age limit for MBA Course .

~~ Admission for MBA Course is based on the Entrance Examination's like MAT/GMAT/CAT/XAT Etc....
7th December 2012, 06:23 PM
ZP KD

hi sir.......

you are eligible to do MBA course.MBa is the 2 years PG course and the course divided into 4 semesters.

You want to join in MBA course you ned to crack the any one of the following entrance exams 1.CAT 2.MAT 3.GMAT 4.ICET etc...

ELIGIBILITY:1.Graduate completed students are applicable 2.There is no age limit for this course 3.Both male and female candidates are applicable 4.Candidate should be a citizen of india.
12th December 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

i hav 55% in final year of engineering but my aggregate is 49% ..am i eligible for cat and snap?
25th June 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

im confused of taking the best course in mba. and i want to know which courses are now leading in best placements in tamil nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?