20th January 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams for B.Tech in Hyderabad after Diploma in (ECE) from Chandibhai college, Mumbai? Any issues due to state change?

I am doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engg., in chandibhai college in mumbai
I am in final year now and want to do degree(B.Tech) in hyderabad with direct entry into second year. I want to know which entrance exams could I write and would there be any problem because of state change

Related Questions:
  1. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to change my present college(Indus College of Engineering) to another?
  3. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?
  4. Which companies in Hyderabad are offering training to students of diploma(ECE)?
  5. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  6. How to transfer to 2nd year in Biyani College?
  7. Can I change my branch in B.Tech 2nd year after pursuing diploma in ECE branch
  8. How to change my college within Mumbai University?
  9. Is it possible to change college in first year? Procedure to change the college?
  10. How can outside students enter medical colleges in Mumbai? Minimum marks required in any entrance exam? Best medical college in Mumbai?
  11. How can I change my college from Private to Government? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to change college while in 2nd year of B.Tech ECE?
  13. Will it affect in future to give entrance exam for college if I am changing from CBSE to State board?
  14. Will my daughter be considered as a local candidate if she studied in Hyderabad upto 4th standard and rest in Mumbai and AP?
  15. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Tech(ECE) at PEC-Chandigarh through LEET being a Diploma in ECE student?
  17. Can I do B.Tech from abroad after completion of diploma in ECE from India?
  18. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
31st January 2011, 10:40 PM
babydoll

Default Re: Entrance exams for B.Tech in Hyderabad after Diploma in (ECE) from Chandibhai college, Mumbai? Any issues due to state change?

Hello friend,
I think there is no need of entrance test for taking admission in the B.Tech after completion of diploma engineering.
Every college have their lateral entry procedure so you will get direct admission in the second year of engineering.
Some colleges conduct their own entrance test but its just a formality. If you have good score in diploma then no one can stop you to take admission in B.Tech anywhere in India.
so select your college for B.Tech and apply for it.
If you want to do B.Tech from IIT's or NIT's then you must have to appear in the IITJEE or AIEEE, from this you can get admission in 1st year.
Good luck!!!!!
1st February 2011, 01:24 PM
dhruvfun01

Smile Re: Entrance exams for B.Tech in Hyderabad after Diploma in (ECE) from Chandibhai college, Mumbai? Any issues due to state change?

HIII Entrance exams for B.Tech in Hyderabad after Diploma in (ECE) from Chandibhai college, Mumbai

HERE IS THE LIST OF FOLLOWING COLLEGES HAVE BTECH COURSES '

Rishi Dayaram National College of Arts and Science, Bandra (W), Mumbai-400050.
2. Kishinchand Chellaram College of Arts and Science, Churchgate, Mumbai-400020.
3. Kishinchand Chellaram Law College, Churchgate, Mumbai-400020.
4. Hassaram Rijhumal College of Commerce and Economics, Churchgate, Mumbai-20.
5. Smt.Mithibai Motiram Kundnani College of Commerce & Economics Bandra(W),
Mumbai-400050.
6. Smt. Chandibai Himathmal Mansukhani College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Ulhasnagar– 421003.
7. Bombay Teachers’ Training College, Colaba, Mumbai-400005.
8. Prin.K.M.Kundnani College of Pharmacy, Worli, Mumbai-400018.
9. Gopaldas Jhamatmal Advani Law College, Bandra (W), Mumbai-400050.
10. Watumull Institute of Electronics Engg. & Computer Technology , Worli, Mumbai-400018.
11. Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Bandra (W), Mumbai-400050.
12. Prin.K.M.Kundnani Pharmacy Polytechnic, Ulhasnagar-421003
13. Bombay Institute of Technology, Churchgate, Mumbai-400020.
14. Institute of Technology, Ulhasnagar-421003.
15. K.C.College of Management Studies, Churchgate, Mumbai-400020.
16. Dr. L.H.Hiranandani College of Pharmacy, Ulhasnagar – 421003.
17. HSNCB’s Law College, Ulhasnagar – 421003.
18. Hasmatrai & Gangaram Himathmal Mansukhani College of Management, Ulhasnagar -

BEST OF LUCK

REGARDS
DHRUVFUN01
1st February 2011, 01:27 PM
suryaadeepthi

Default Re: Entrance exams for B.Tech in Hyderabad after Diploma in (ECE) from Chandibhai college, Mumbai? Any issues due to state change?

u can write EAMCET and join b.tech in any college in hyd or u can write ECET and join directly in 2nd year b.tech
4th May 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

how to join after my Diploma course ?
23rd June 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I got 136 rank in ecet exam branch cse
27th June 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i completed ssc. i would like to study in B.tech. please tell me how can study b.tech.
21st January 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

can i get direct admission for b-tech without any enterance test and how please suggest me.
31st January 2012, 08:00 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

The best colleges for MBA in Mumbai are:

> NMIMS University
V. L. Mehta Road,
Vile Parle (W),
Mumbai - 400 056. India.

> National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
NITIE Campus,
Near Vihar Lake,
Mumbai 400087

> Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management,
IIT Bombay, Powai,
Mumbai 400076

> K . J.Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
Vidyanagar ,
Vidyavihar
Mumbai - 400077.

> S.P.Jain Institute of Management & Research
Munshi Nagar, Dadabhai Road, Andheri West,
Mumbai - 400 058, India.

> Welingkars Institute of Management(We School)
Lakhamshi Napoo Road,
Near Matunga (Central Rly.),
Mumbai- 400 019.

> Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
H.T. Parekh Marg, Backbay Reclamation
Churchgate, Mumbai 400020
Maharashtra
India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?