7th May 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get the application form of NDA and NA online? What is the procedure to fill the form?

how can i get application form of nda&na online and how is the procedure to fill the form online?

8th May 2012, 11:21 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the application form of NDA and NA online? What is the procedure to fill the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i get application form of nda&na online and how is the procedure to fill the form online?
NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination

This year NDA II application was already released and it is available in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news paper .

Check the Employment News :- 05 / 05 / 12 - 11 / 05 / 12

Notice No :- 09 / 2012 - NDA II .

So , application are advised to first refer the notification ( 09 / 2012 - NDA II ) or check out the official website before filing the online application .

If you are interested to apply for this examination , then fill the online application forms . The Application forms are available in the official website and I am provide the official link below .

Candidate may apply Online application using the following official website :- Click here !!!!

Online Application is consist of two parts :- Part - I and Part II

Part - I consist of 5 pages there is a personal details , selection of exam center , preference of Army , Navy , Air force wings , Display the all the information entered by you , It is generated the Registration ID after submit the details .

Important Note :- Before filling the Part-II Registration, you must fill the Part-I Registration and then only it is a valid Registration-Id.

Part - II registration consist of Fee Payment , Uploading of Photograph and Signature .

Note :- SC and ST candidates are not Required to pay the Fees .

Date of announcement :- 05 / 05 / 12 , Last date for receipt of application :- 04 / 06 / 12 and the examination will be conducted on 19 / 08 / 12 .

To apply for this examination , the candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria :-

Army wings :- Higher Secondary Level (12th) with any discipline .

Navy wings :- Higher Secondary Level (12th) with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics as Compulsory subjects .

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDAII-2012 Notification.pdf(101.8 KB, 59 views)
18th May 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the application form of NDA and NA online? What is the procedure to fill the form?

HOW MANY TIMES NDA APPLICATION SEND
20th May 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the age requirement for filling the form of NDA
20th May 2012, 11:18 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]NDA is stand for National Defence Academy.NDA exam exam is conducted by UPSC in twice time in a year.

>>Academic qualification :[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]>>You must passed your 12th standard examination.Your 12th subject must be Maths and Physics.

>>Your 12th percentage must be above 60%.

>>Age criteria :Your age should be within 16.5 to 19 years.

>>Nationality :You must be an Indian

>>Only Unmarried candidate are eligible for NDA exam

Date of announcement :-[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] 05 / 05 / 12 , [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Last date for receipt of application :- [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]04 / 06 / 12 and the examination will be conducted on 19 / 08 / 12 .

To fill the application form online,then click on below link between the date as mentioned above.
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]or
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]One can get the application forms for NDA Exam in designated post offices all over India.

So, I suggest you to approach the nearest post office and get the application form. All the instructions to fill the application form will be there in the application form. [/SIZE]

27th May 2012, 01:33 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.This is one of the exam which is conducted by UPSC and is held every year as NDA-1 and NDA-2.
The following are the eligibility criteria which you need to satisfy in order to apply for the exam and they may include such as:
  • Nationality
  • Marital status
  • Age limit
  • Educational qualification
  • Physical standard
You need to satisfy all these criterias in order to apply for the NDA exam.
Application Procedure:
-->>Online
-->>Offline

For online form:

The candidate can get the online forms for the NDAexam at the official website of UPSC at
http://www.upsconline.nic.in/

For offline form:

The application form with a information brochure which will contain the instructions for filling the form and an acknowledgement card and envelope for sending the application will be obtainable Head post office.You can get them at the rate of Rs.20/-.

You need to send the completely filled up form to the following address:
Address:
Union Public Service Commission,
Dholpur House,Shajahan Road,
New Delhi-110069.

All the best................
31st May 2012, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

those who are filling online form of nda they have to send hard copy of form?
2nd July 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

i have filled the form of NDA and how should i take the form
10th October 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Which particular place can i get the form in abuja
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?