20th January 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Regular MBA or one year MBA with B.tech, better option for student of B.Tech MBA integrated (5-year) course from LPU?

I am pursuing my B-tech from Lovely Professional University . I had opted for B-Tech MBA Integrated(5 years). I am confused what to do. Either I do regular MBA or 1 year MBA with B-tech. which one is better either i should do MBA or M-Tech. Is there the perfect value for Integrated MBA Degree. Please give me the helpful solution.

21st January 2011, 12:08 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Regular MBA or one year MBA with B.tech, better option for student of B.Tech MBA integrated (5-year) course from LPU?

Dear friend,
I think M.tech is more valueable after b.tech,because you are a technical student.
MBA also good for job prospective but i think M.tech would be better...
21st January 2011, 12:43 AM
prtk.co

Default Re: Regular MBA or one year MBA with B.tech, better option for student of B.Tech MBA integrated (5-year) course from LPU?

You can do dual degree b.tech + mba .It saves your 1yr.You can do either MBA or M.TECH.If you want to be in technical line you should m.tech .Or if you want to be in business line then you should do MBA.
21st January 2011, 06:16 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Sure the integrated course does have a value. Make sure that the course is accredited. You need to decide the course based on what your career plans are. If you more interested in the technical side then M.tech is the better option. Also if you feel you would like to be more on management and administrative role then MBA is a better option.
21st January 2011, 11:31 AM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

You should do B.Tech and after that you can do MBA from any well recognised university.Infact that will be better to go for.
You will be required to give entrance exam if you are interested in doing MBA separtely after B.Tech.
In 5 year integrated course you will not be required to prepare for entrance exam so thats a plus point.
More demand is not there for 5 year integrated course.
B.Tech & then MBA(for 2 years) has more demand.
So choice is yours.......

Best Wishes....
21st January 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

what is school
9th February 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

i want the list of such eng.colleges in which i can read integrated cource of B.TECCH M.B.A.
1st June 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

is btech-mba or btech and then mba for two years has more demand
26th June 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

MANGALAYATAN UNIVERSITY ,AMITY ETC
19th July 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

is b.tech. mba dual degree affects b.tech degree.what abt placements.is it good to join not bad clg with dual degree this year or prepare one more year for better b.tech college
28th July 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Does correspondence MBA in hospital administration has any value? I am a medical graduate working as a manager for a insurance company
31st January 2012, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

i want to do job after b.tech...wat should i do 4 higher education...mba or m.tech??
16th March 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

is their any value of doing b-tech mba from lovely proffessional university????
17th March 2012, 03:01 AM
g.teja

Hi friend,
you have already opted b.tech with m.b.a ,you cant come out now.
so concentrate with this now,you can do mba or m.tech after completing this,you prefer
m.tech after this.
12th April 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of b.tech final year from electronics and communication branch.i want to know the best stream in m.b.a degree for my b.tech qualification..
10th September 2012, 08:57 PM
v021682

Hi,

Can some one please help me with the list colleages offering one year regular MBA ..!!
thanks
10th November 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir i had completed my bdp ba from ignou with 54% i want to do hr course from ignou itself whats the procedure.my id is [email protected] & cell no is 7600015445..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?