19th March 2010, 04:02 PM
NIDHI BANSAL

Best short term course during B.COM first year regular course from DU?

I am doing b.com pass 1st year regular from du i want to do a course duration of which can be 1month- 1yr which will be the best course for me professionally

31st March 2011, 11:23 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Best short term course during B.COM first year regular course from DU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIDHI BANSAL View Post
I am doing b.com pass 1st year regular from du i want to do a course duration of which can be 1month- 1yr which will be the best course for me professionally
Hiiiiiiii there is too much short term course for B.COM student..............

you can do training in any bank..........you can do any computer course .....

you can apply in management course during summer vacation.............

you can apply in any company and attend the seminar.................

this type there is so many course is available for you..............
1st April 2011, 12:57 PM
santhya.rps1986

Default Re: Best short term course during B.COM first year regular course from DU?

Hi,

You can either choose Tally course - it will be 3 months course,
or otherwise diploma in banking and finance - it will be 1 year course

Regards,
Santhya
1st April 2011, 01:26 PM
santhya.rps1986

Default Re: Best short term course during B.COM first year regular course from DU?

hi,

either you can choose tally - it will be 3 months course
or diploma in banking and finance - it will be 1 year course
1st April 2011, 01:27 PM
santhya.rps1986

hi,

either you can choose tally - it will be 3 months course
or diploma in banking and finance - it will be 1 year course
1st April 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

hey,you can do a summer training short duration couse in your field of interest.
1st April 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

hey.you can do any short term training in reputed institute in your field of interest
1st April 2011, 03:52 PM
needy

well you can go for tally. Doeacc courses and other computer accounting course which will help you alot after the completion of your B.com.
1st April 2011, 05:27 PM
chiranjeev90

Hii,
the best short term courses are vocational courses from a reputed institues in delhi will help u a lot in ur professional life.
The best short term courses as per me would be go for 1) fashion designing course.2)ethical hacking course(if u r a die hard computer lover).3)multimedia /game designing courses..
1st April 2011, 05:48 PM
PinkyBiswas

Smile Re: Best short term course during B.COM first year regular course from DU?

Quote:
With in ur time duration u can pursue ERP- courses is best suited for u & any tally courses,Financial accounting(it also cover minimum ERP,TALLY)
1st April 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

what is this this scholarship and i say answer and these are the correct so, you pay a scholarship??? what is this information to full information and send the email to me i wati for your mail>????????
1st April 2011, 08:28 PM
Neha Rohatgi

Hi Friend,
There are various computer courses available for commerce students to enhance their skill and to add on to your CV in such a short span of time:

These are some of the courses which will be helpful :-
1. Tally (it consist of Trail blance, balance sheet, profit&loss a/c)
2. Certificate Courses in Computer Auditing,Accounting
3. Diploma in computer Programing
4. Basics of computer (MS - OFFICE ,EXCEL )
5. Certificate course for:
a. Computer taxation
b. Computer TDS
c. Computer SERVE
6. DTP
7. SAP-FICO
8. PG Diploma In Computerized Financial Accounting

All these courses have 6 months to 1 year duration. The cost of per course would be about Rs.3500 to Rs. 15,000 and it differs from the institute you study.

ALL THE BEST.
1st April 2011, 09:35 PM
ntnkumar29

Quote:
Ans:- hi..
you can do CCNA a networking progeame for which you will get a certification internantionly valid for 3 to 4 years.
After coaching you have to clear a online test and whose cutoff in this year is 85%.
23rd May 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

am doing b.com pass 1st year regular from du i want to do a course duration of which can be of 3 months to 1 year
3rd June 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

which is the best course while doing bcom 2nd year so that i can get good job in gulf area plz reply
3rd June 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

which is the best course while doing b.com 2nd yr so that i can get better job in gulf country
4th June 2011, 04:30 PM
shadab6g

Quote:
Originally Posted by nidhi bansal View Post
i am doing b.com pass 1st year regular from du i want to do a course duration of which can be 1month- 1yr which will be the best course for me professionally

girl you can do any type tally, dtp, desining, foxpro, c++, java in computer application..
You can also opt for mass communication short courses..
You can use your skills of music and dance to train children..
12th June 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

hi sir , i am completed my b.com computers, can i join embedded systems, it is used to my carear can please say sir.
15th June 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

I scored 75% in 12th-2011, B.Com regular or CA, which one is ideal for me. Please let me know, can I do short term courses from DU if a admitted any regular college for B.Com (Pass) and from where I will get the prospectus for short term courses.

Arushi
9th July 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

PLS GUIDE ME SIR .....
I AM PURSUING BCOM (PROGRAMME) FROM DU IN 1ST YEAR. I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY COURSES I CAN PURSUE WITH IT ?
AND DOES IT HAVE ANY VALUE?
17th July 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

hi sir m dng b.com in 2nd year n ijus wnna knw shrt term cource for saturday n sunday.......6mnth to 1year .....plz suggest me whch cource is gud 4 me?
27th July 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,.i've completed my 12th std with 85percent and now i'm doimg b.com..
So plz advice me which short term course will b benefecial for me side by side with b.com
30th October 2011, 01:31 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

You can either choose Tally course - it will be 3 months course,
or otherwise diploma in banking and finance - it will be 1 year course
24th December 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

i am in second year B.COm .i want to know about short term course (i.e of one year)so that when i finish my b.com on basis of this course i get a good job
7th May 2016, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

I am 2 year b.com student . you have any profsinal & practical courses ??
l am not interest for Theary subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?