8th May 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Which degree is better after completing my 11th PUC in commerce?

After completing my 11 PUC in Commerce, which degree is better my ,mail ID for forvad u,........ [email protected] ........... plz plz plz plz pz

9th May 2012, 09:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which degree is better after completing my 11th PUC in commerce?

You can apply for degree courses only after completing your 12th class. There are many courses which you choose after 12th class commerce. The immediate option is B.Com. Some of the other suitable options other than this are BBA, BBM, and BA etc. If you are interested you can also opt CA, CS or ICWA courses. On the other hand, if you have taken the option of commerce with mathematics in 12th class, you can also select BCA course. These are some of the possible options after 12th class, you can select the best option as per your interest area.
21st May 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Am really confused fr whc course shud i opt aftr 12puc.
12th August 2012, 10:42 PM
samatha89
Member+

Courses after PUC

Students from Science stream.Students who have completed from PUC in science stream can join for a degree course in nursing or pharmacy or agriculture or engineering or medicine. They can also join B.Sc in pure science. The admission to these courses depends upon marks scored in PUC exams conducted by the board.

Students from Commerce stream. Students of commerce stream have option of joining B.com or B.B.M degree ( graduate ) programs of Indian universities. After graduation in commerce, They can do higher studies like M.B.A or C.A. or ICWAI or Company secretary.

Students from Arts stream.Those who have passed Pre University Course ( PUC ) in arts faculty can opt for Bachelors degree in Arts (B.A) or Diploma in Education (DEd). Students can take admissions to Fashion designing conducted by National Institute of Fashion Design (NIFT).[2] There is also course in apparel manufacturing and knitwear manufacturing available for students of arts.).[3] After completion of B.A. one can study law or do Bachelors degree in education ( BEd ).
References

^ "Courses offered". www.govindadasacollege.com. Retrieved 2010-01-20.
^ "Admissions". http://www.nift.ac.in. Retrieved 2010-01-20.
^ "ATDC vocational training". http://www.atdcindia.co.in

The Bachelor of Science in Agriculture, Sericulture, Horticulture, Agri Biotechnology, Food Technology, Forestry, Fishery is the first undergraduate degree awarded by university faculty of agriculture and agricultural colleges. The program is 4 years of study after PUC (above Grade 12. These degrees degree differs from a B.Sc. degree in that the courses focus on agriculture and the student will study agricultural and allied subjects
13th August 2012, 10:15 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

You can apply for degree courses only after completing your 12th class. There are many courses which you choose after 12th class commerce. The immediate option is B.Com.

Some of the other suitable options other than this are BBA, BBM, and BA etc. If you are interested you can also opt CA, CS or ICWA courses. On the other hand, if you have taken the option of commerce with mathematics in 12th class, you can also select BCA course.

These are some of the possible options after 12th class, you can select the best option as per your interest area.
15th March 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

after 2nd PUC which corce are best? suggest me plz plz plz my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?