8th May 2012, 07:48 PM
vaibhavi pardeshi

Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to do masters from Singapore? I am doing BSc in Microbiology

hello,
i am presently doing b.sc in microbiology n stay in mumbai....... i want to do my masters from singapore...... i have scored 87% in 10th n 65% in 12th
presenly m doing my b.sc from one of the best colleges in mumbai.
kindly guide me regarding the admission procedure for masters!

17th December 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to do masters from Singapore? I am doing BSc in Microbiology

My Daughter want to Study Microbiology, will you suggest the Franchaise Course with UK Universities for Bsc and Msc in which Colleges in Mumbai have of Microbiology?
17th December 2013, 12:18 PM
esooneel

Default Re: Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to do masters from Singapore? I am doing BSc in Microbiology

I want to Know the List of the Colleges Provide Franchise Course of Bsc and Msc in Microbiology with UK Universities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?