8th May 2012, 09:13 PM
zeba shakil

Is it possible to do BSc Honors in Psychology or B.A honors in Psychology

I am a student from humanities section, i want to do psychology honors but i didn't have psychology in my +2 section. is it still possible to do B. SC honors in psychology or B.A honors in psychology.

19th June 2014, 11:45 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do BSc Honors in Psychology or B.A honors in Psychology

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeba shakil View Post
I am a student from humanities section, i want to do psychology honors but i didn't have psychology in my +2 section. is it still possible to do B. SC honors in psychology or B.A honors in psychology.
Yes, you are eligible for both the B. Sc (Hons) Psychology as well as B. A (Hons) Psychology course. You choose any one of the course as you wish.

B.Sc ie: - Bachelor of Science and the duration of the course is for three years with six semesters.

B. Sc (Hons) Eligibility Criteria: -
  • 12th in relevant subject with at least 50% percentage of marks from recognized university.
  • 45% Percentage of marks required for SC/ST candidates.
  • Age of the candidate should not more than 23 years.
  • Direct admission will be given to the candidate based on the 12th standard score.

Important:- Some top colleges in India conduct their own entrance examination before allot the admission for the candidate.
10th April 2015, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do BSc Honors in Psychology or B.A honors in Psychology

Is it possible to take BA honors in Phycology even though one has no background of phycology in their higher secondary level?
10th April 2015, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take BA honors in Phycology even though one has no background of phycology in their higher secondary level?
6th February 2020, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Which college is best for phycology in Kolkata? And how I get admission on there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?