9th May 2012, 09:18 AM
guddi sharma

Am I eligible to apply for MP PMT having completed 12th class from CBSE Board in Gujarat?

sir i have completed 12th from gujrat through cbse board so can am i egligible to try for mp pmt

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for MP PMT having completed 10th and 12th class from CBSE Board?
  2. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college -- [New]
  3. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  4. Eligibility to apply in GUJCET for 12th CBSE ST candidate? Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get seat in MBBS in Gujarat?
  5. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  6. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  7. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  8. Can a student of Maharashtra apply for Delhi PMT or DUMET ?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for defence wards posted in the state of Gujarat?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  11. Better board between CBSE and Gujrat Board? Criteria of making merit list for the same?
  12. Am i eligible for Punjab PMT exam after passing 12th CBSE?
  13. Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT?
  14. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  15. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  16. Am I eligible to appear for Haryana PMT? I am appearing for class 12th CBSE from Delhi?
  17. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  18. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd June 2012, 10:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MP PMT having completed 12th class from CBSE Board in Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guddi sharma View Post
sir i have completed 12th from gujrat through cbse board so can am i egligible to try for mp pmt
In order to be eligible for the Madhya Pradesh Pre Medical Test [MP-PMT], candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from Board of School Education, Madya Pradesh or an examination recognised as equivalent thereto. Candidate must have passed the qualifying exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology. For B.Pharm course candidates must have passed +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics. Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?